Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: missing PT members.....

Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    Very sadly, my daughter lost Zoey when she left the man she was going to marry. The relationship turned sour and she had to leave Zoey behind when she left. She felt it was best to leave Zoey behind because Zo was bonded with the other dog in the home. I have to admire my daughter for her strength in this situation.

I am glad this winter is over. It was brutal!

Love to all!

Helen

It's good to hear from you again. Sorry to hear about Zoey. I too am so eager for Spring to get here. Seems like this Winter weather has been endless. Here's hoping
    you are able to master the new data system quickly & get back to normal office "breaks" again.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I know I don't show up on the forums too much anymore, but you can find me on Facebook as well.

We just got a new addition, Bailey. She's a pit bull puppy, I'll try to get around to typing her own post eventually.

Brennan, Lily, and Lilo are doing fine. Lilo is about to be a year old in March. Domino and Tallulah are doing fine too. All of Bella's babies found new homes, the last one we had kept was Hershey but I found someone who works with a cat rescue that took her as her personal cat and she now has all kinds of young kitties to play with and more one on one attention. I have just been super busy with work and I'm going to try to go back to school within the next year or so if everything works out.

Hope everyone is doing well.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Quote Originally Posted by Roxyluvsme13 View Post
    I know I don't show up on the forums too much anymore, but you can find me on Facebook as well.

We just got a new addition, Bailey. She's a pit bull puppy, I'll try to get around to typing her own post eventually.

Brennan, Lily, and Lilo are doing fine. Lilo is about to be a year old in March. Domino and Tallulah are doing fine too. All of Bella's babies found new homes, the last one we had kept was Hershey but I found someone who works with a cat rescue that took her as her personal cat and she now has all kinds of young kitties to play with and more one on one attention. I have just been super busy with work and I'm going to try to go back to school within the next year or so if everything works out.

Hope everyone is doing well.
    Yay! You need to post Bailey over here!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Maya & Inka's mommy View Post
    I don't know if somebody missed me, I haven't been online much for some time now.
    I used to be very active on a local (Dutch) cat-forum, but due to some personal problems, I've decided to leave there, and to become as active here as I used to be!! So..... I'm all yours again!! Beware for pics and stories about my Gabriels Girls.....
    I saw pictures of the beautiful Girls on facebook! hoping to see them here too! xoxoxoxo, lovely Girls!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Yesterday evening, guess who I had a nice long conversation with? K9 Karen - and she's feeling better, and can see better now than she could for some time, thanks to a new doctor and a new contact lens made specially for her! K9Logan made her voice heard, too - she's getting a bit older, but doing well all things considered!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Yesterday evening, guess who I had a nice long conversation with? K9 Karen - and she's feeling better, and can see better now than she could for some time, thanks to a new doctor and a new contact lens made specially for her! K9Logan made her voice heard, too - she's getting a bit older, but doing well all things considered!
    That is wonderful!!! Give her my love, please.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter's Mom View Post
    That is wonderful!!! Give her my love, please.
    Will do!
    I've Been Frosted

Fantastic news on K9 Karen! I am so happy for her!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I'm missing tatsxxx11 over the past several days.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

tatsxxx11

According to her Facebook page, she was on there 2 days ago,all i know.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Dear Cassiesmom~ I lost my beloved Lab Star last Wed., just months before her 16th birthday. She passed away in my arms at 3:40 am, having finally lost her battle with cancer and Cushing's disease. Blessedly she lived 1 year after her dx; the vets had given her only3 months. She was the reason I joined Pet Talk....New Lab puppy, new Internet, searching for a pet "chat room." And here we were, 16 years and countless posts later. Just hard to post right now. I hope others such as you (so love your caring comments for all the pets) will fill in for me for a few more days. The Dogs of the Day especially, get so few replies these days. XO Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Dear Cassiesmom~ I lost my beloved Lab Star last Wed., just months before her 16th birthday. She passed away in my arms at 3:40 am, having finally lost her battle with cancer and Cushing's disease. Blessedly she lived 1 year after her dx; the vets had given her only3 months. She was the reason I joined Pet Talk....New Lab puppy, new Internet, searching for a pet "chat room." And here we were, 16 years and countless posts later. Just hard to post right now. I hope others such as you (so love your caring comments for all the pets) will fill in for me for a few more days. The Dogs of the Day especially, get so few replies these days. XO Sandra
    Awww, Sandra, we love you! She, like our beloved Gracie, lived past all the vets expectations simply because she was so very loved. And as Dr. McCracken said of Gracie, the "wee lassie" was "spoiled rrrrotten!' We'll be thinking of you!
    I've Been Frosted

Have not heard from MoFF (momoffuzzyfaces) in a couple of days. Hope she's okay!

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Have not heard from MoFF (momoffuzzyfaces) in a couple of days. Hope she's okay!
    Sorry, did not mean to worry you. I am having lots of trouble with my hands lately. The arthritis is making them swell and stiff. Typing is hard for me, plus the new computer keyboard is hard to use too. I still check up on you all.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Sorry, did not mean to worry you. I am having lots of trouble with my hands lately. The arthritis is making them swell and stiff. Typing is hard for me, plus the new computer keyboard is hard to use too. I still check up on you all.
    Aww, sorry to hear that. Arthritis is a beast, and seems worse in summer sometimes. Would any of the "talk to text" programs help you?
    I've Been Frosted