Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: missing PT members.....

Hybrid View

missing PT members.....

I thought it might be interesting to see which members seem to have left PT or we do not hear from very often,or those you miss dearly,if anyone has any information on them to that would be nice to hear.

I really miss Ittybittykitty from australia,she was a lovely young woman who i used to Pm now and then, anyone know where she is at?

There was another lady from OZ too, i have forgotten her user name, i remember she commented once on our lovely cricket captain, how hot he was, i know she had dogs, little ones i think,alas my memory is failing me here.

So please post your PT members you miss and any information you have on them thanks.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I miss Sirocco, Bisicat, MissMeow, C.C.'s mom, Lynnestankard, Delidog, Soledad and LBaker.
    Last edited by Randi; 02-16-2009 at 04:34 PM. Reason: to add....

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

KittyCat's_delight(michelle) Zara too but she does update sometimes. Alicia(buttercup123) hasn't been around either but recently posted a thread.

WomBat is gone && We dont see Noah's Mom, Baileys Mom or Alley Cat's Mom or KittyKats Delight or Finns/Feathers on here much any more..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Also forgot to mention OggyFlute doesn't come around much anymore. Glacier too.
    Last edited by Alysser; 02-16-2009 at 03:58 PM.

AlleyCat's Mom......... I sure hope she is okay
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

CrazyCatLady from Tennessee or Kentucky, can't remember which. Magoo's mom - wish we knew how he was doing.

Queen-Scoop-A-Lot: Jan, from Massachusetts.

K&L: Elissa from Arizona. She was having health problems last year - hope they have been resolved.

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I miss Aly, SamanthaPuppy, and OggyFlute. I'm sure there are a handful of others, but I can't think of them off the top of my head. Oh, yeah, and Maximus' mom (bigyummydog or bigyellowdog or something).
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Critter Crazy.
    BC Collie Kelly with her dog whose pictures always made me think of a red-headed child!
    Wombat2U2004.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Many that have been mentioned plus jadapit.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

CrazyCatLady from Tennessee or Kentucky, can't remember which. Magoo's mom - wish we knew how he was doing.

Queen-Scoop-A-Lot: Jan, from Massachusetts.
    I miss Lisa and Jan. We stopped hearing from Lisa after she got the job at the shelter. Jan just faded away and we never hear anything from her either.. I hope both of them are alright..

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies View Post
    I miss Lisa and Jan. We stopped hearing from Lisa after she got the job at the shelter. Jan just faded away and we never hear anything from her either.. I hope both of them are alright..
    I keep in touch with Jan every now and then to send her updates and photos of her precious "Monkeys", Gracie and Gabriel.

She is doing well, but extrenely busy with rescues. The work she does is just amazing.

I miss CatCrazyLady, AlleyCat's Mom, Kim Loves Cats, K&L and Sirrahbed.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

And Pawla, who lost her kitty to contaminated food right around the same time I lost my first fur-nephew Churchill for the same reason.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

some I remember when I first joined and some along the way (besides the ones already mentioned)

roxyluvsme13
    swimma
    cockerluva
    bobs dad
    this girl that had a BC Blaze

cyber sibes, anna, robilee, kfamr, jessika, ... you ladies haven´t posted in a while
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Nicole has dropped out of sight too...hope she is ok...
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda