Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: missing PT members.....

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    Catsnclay - HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS!!!!

(we have HEARTS on PT now! )
    Yes I noticed that!!

I forgot to thank you for PMing me, so thank you! --
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

Good to hear from you, sorry your sister was such a crud. But the clay will still be there when life settles down, I am SO sorry you had undiagnosed pneumonia!!!! I have asthma, and know how frustrating it can be when you just cannot catch your breath.
    I've Been Frosted

Hey guys Just got some emails to come check this thread. I miss you all SOOOO much. It is surreal to see all your new additions since I've been gone. I really do want to try to get back to regular posting sometime in the near future, but I'm not sure I'm ready yet. I'm going through a really hard time with the loss of Lolly. It took me a really long time to even be able to write that sentence and I still cry myself to sleep every night. I know it's been over a year, but she and I were very connected and I know I won't have that bond ever again. The time I spent here at PT over the years was the time when Lolly was young and healthy and it just still really hurts me to try to go on without her. I am getting help and support and hope I can come to terms with everything soon.

Reece is doing well, although he has lost the little eyesight he did have. He's living the spoiled life and has no complaints though. Shiloh and Skylar are also well and spoiled rotten. I've had some new additions since I left which I hope to share more with you all soon. Misha (aka Squishy) is a Siamese mix I rescued when she was just 3-4 weeks old. Her littermates didn't make it and she was not doing well at all. Nursed her to health and she's grown up to be a huge diva now. I also have Max, a pitbull, and Raleigh, a papillon - both rescues as well. AND I still foster so there are three extra cats and a dog here. Keeping quite busy as usual

Thanks for thinking of me and I just can't even express how much I love and miss you guys. I'll be back in touch soon! (Naomi, I'm going to try to catch you on AIM again!)

PS - My sig just reminded me. Snickers got adopted with a coworker of mine so I see her all the time still Missy/Merlin/Magic the siblings got a home TOGETHER. They live in a gorgeous house with a lot of floor to ceiling windows for them to watch the birds. Maya got adopted by a couple I dogsit for and she's LOVING the fact that she gets to be the only kitty.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Aly, we love you!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom View Post
    Aly, we love you!

Ditto that.

So very sorry about Lolly.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thanks to Carole for starting this thread!! Welcome back to all those that have checked in. It's great to catch up. Stay in touch!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by aly View Post

Shiloh and Skylar are also well and spoiled rotten.
    Aly I am so glad to see you back. I am very sorry to hear about Lolly- but I ma also glad to hear about especially Skylar who is one of my favorite kitties

Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post
    Butter(cup) is doing fine, a little less feisty these days (thank goodness ) as are Roger and Milly Cockatiel.

Logan
    Logan- please give my bestest friend Butter a kiss from his auntie Barbara
    I miss him dearly.

Hi guys....I know it has been sometime since I posted. I am having some health issues and am undergoing treatment and trying to get my meds all straightened out. I'm sorry I haven't let you guys know. It has been a very tough 7 or 8 months but hopefully they have me on the right treatment plan now and things will start looking up.

I want to thank Cindy, Lorraine, Elyse & Lut for personally contacting me and to all others who have said they missed me in this thread. Thank you so much. I means a great deal to know I wasn't forgotten and thought on.

Just a quick update on the pets. All the kitties are great. And Artica is doing agility with her daddy now. Both daddy and Artica needed something to keep them occupied, Artica for energy and daddy mentally.

Again I thank you all. If anyone wants to contact me feel free to email me of add me on facebook. I check in there more often than anywhere else. It's my 'ESCAPE'.

luv you all

Michelle

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Michele, I'm so glad to hear everything's okay with you! ((Hugs))

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    Logan- please give my bestest friend Butter a kiss from his auntie Barbara
    I miss him dearly.

I certainly will! Butter, Ben and I just took a stroll on the golf course behind our house. He has to take a lot of steps to keep up with Ben and me! Butter sends his to Auntie Barbara.

Carole, thank you again for starting this thread!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You are most welcome, it has brought much joy to myself and others that so many of our dear missing Pters have logged in and posted, i hope to hear from more of you.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post
    I certainly will! Butter, Ben and I just took a stroll on the golf course behind our house. He has to take a lot of steps to keep up with Ben and me! Butter sends his to Auntie Barbara.
    - This made my day

The M&M's and Jersey have been gone since December. Nobody missed them?

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone