Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rufus

Rufus

OH! THAT IS SO FUNNY ABOUT THIS GUY HELPING WITH MAKING THE BED!LOLHAPPY COTD TO A GREAT ORANGE TABBY! THANK YOU FOR SHARING HIM WITH US HERE. I REALLY DO THINK THEY SEE US COME INTO THE SHELTER AND SIZE US UP AND SELECT US. THE PAW SAYS IT ALL!!!IT'S COSMIC DESTINY FOR SURE!AREN'T YOU GLAD? BLESS YOU SUSANSWATLIN518

Rufus, if you and my Boo would ever get together, my bed would never get made! You sure are one handsome boy, too. Well, keep on being a good little helper and enjoy your day as COTD, big boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Ravishing rufus!!!

How wonderful to be greeted by such a handsome ORANGEMAN as our COTD!! Our Mickey Roo(RIP)also was a great " help " when it came to making the bed!!! You had a special mission to comfort your new family after they loss a good cat friend!! HAPPY COTD!!!

Yes, what a handsome orangie Rufus is and you sound like a ton of fun to live with. Happy COTD, enjoy the spotlight today.... but we know you live in the spotlight every day with your humans that love you..

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Rufus, I would love to sit and make a lap for you so I could give you some petting and hugs. You have the same excellent bed-making skills that my cat does! What a magnificent orange kitty man you are! Happy Cat of the DAy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Good morning handsome Rufus!! Seeing your picture was the perfect way to start my morning!!
    It's so nice of you to help your humans to make their bed, our Sophie is that "helpful" too and she also "helps" to sweep the floor...

Congratulations and happy COTD to a gorgeous boy, funny Rufus!!

Love and kisses
    astrid

Happy COTD, Rufus! You are a handsome guy. You are a lucky cat - loved by your humans and felines alike.

Whatta guy!

Rusfus, you seem to be the purrfect cat. You are invited to Camp Vermont this coming summer. My girl cats would love to have you to cuddle next to at night!

Congratulations for being the Cat of the Day. You certainly deserve this honor.

I love the color of your eyes. And the color of your furrrrrrr!

Hope you enjoy your day in the limelight!

:

Rufus

Like many others, I also have a cat who loves to help me make the bed! Also like my cat, (Siamese), you appear to have blue eyes; are you part Siamese too? Anyway, enjoy your special day today.

Rufus your so Stunning with Beauty.. Great you like making the bed.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Rufus, you are such a handsome guy - looks as though you selected just the right family! Congrats on being a most wonderful Cat of the Day today! Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at Cat Happy

Rufus what a handsome fellow you are!!!

You knew just the purr-fect family to pick to go home with, didn't you?

I hope they are treating you like the royality you are today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Cat of the Day, beautiful Rufus! What a gorgeous guy you are! I don't think I've ever met an orangeman with blue eyes before! And what a stunning shade of dusty sky blue they are; you are stunning! (And just as sweet and mushy and lovable as you are hunky and handsome!) Seems to me you're a man of simple pleasures, Rufus; bringing so much joy and happiness and comfort to your family, asking so little in return! You do your beloved predecessor Jill proud, sweetheart! (And my compliments to you on your selection of humans!)
    Congratulations and lots of love, cuddles and smoochies to you on your big day on center stage, dear Rufus! Hope you're being spoiled to the max today, enjoying all your faves and being loves to pieces! (Of course you are!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rufus!!!

I had to laugh at you when I read that you like to 'help' make the bed - so does Crunch...all 28 pounds of him - LOL!
    You are such a cool cat - I bet the other cats at the shelter miss you!
    Enjoy your COTD status, cutie!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sleeping crunch.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	41727   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	41728  

What a BIG OEWSOME ORANGE Man, you are Rufus , and thats so funny that you are a tidy Cat as well , helping to make the bed and keeping everything spic and span.
    The Found Cats could take a lesson from you Rufus , all they do on the beds is snooze!!!
    The Owesome Orangies Michael the Dream Cat and Miquelito the Little Orange Lion , and the Owesome Orange Angels lead the Cheers and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to Right On Rufus Our Orangiest and Newest Cat Of The Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS