Thread: Cloverfield

Cloverfield

HAPPY POTD TO AN AMAZINGLY CUTE LITTLE ANGEL!!I THINK THE VIDEO IS SWEET AND YOUR VOICE IS STRONG AND CUTE. I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY! SUSANSWATLIN518

Cloverfield what a precious little one you were!!!

Just look how gorgeous you are now!!! I'm glad you are in a loving home with guardians who can care for you properly. I hope you are enjoying your special day together today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Pet of the Day to you, adorable Cloverfield! Awww! Cuteness overload alert! hehe How precious a name is that, for an equally precious, sweet as sugar glider guy! I'm sorry your Mommy (Paradise) was unable to care for you as she might have. But it's clear from your painfully precious video (and your grownup photo) that you are in loving hands; caring, responsible hands. That's one happy, muc loved furkid I see looking back at me!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a super fun day of celebration, that tonight you'll be spinning the hours away on your "wodent wheel" and chowing down on lots of yummy Glider snacks, being loved to pieces! Gentle cuddles and kisses to our extra special, most deserving Sunday honoree, precious Cloverfield!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~