Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Puff the magic kitten

Puff the magic kitten

Puff what an adorable sweetheart you are!!!

Yes, you certainly are magic!!! You knew just how to heal your human's heart from their sad loss. Who wouldn't love waking up to bows on the bed at Christmas?

I hope you are being royally spoilled today.

Happy Valentine's Day and

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special cat of the day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silly Puff! Your human's best gift was YOU. Enjoy your special day, little girl!
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Never underestimate the power of a Puff! Happy COTD pretty girl!

Puff!

HI-HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY PUFF! HAPPY COTD. THE BOW STORY IS JUST PRICELESS AND ADORABLE. I HAVE HEARD IT AL-LOLI HAVE ALWAYS BEEN LOVED AND CARED FOR BY CATS ONCE I LIVED ON MY OWN AND THAT REALLY MAKES ME SMILE TO IMAGINE-BUT I KNOW MY CATS HAVE ENJOYED THOSE HOLIDAY BOWS!PUFF IS SUCH A PRETTY LITLE LADY- A REAL PEACH-SO SWEET AND LUCIOUS! I AM SURE SHE IS A JOY TO HAVE. I AM SORRY ABOUT THE LOSS OF YOUR DOG.GOD BLESS!SUSANSWATLIN518

Precious Puff!

Oh, Puff, what a perfect name for a pretty little puff ball of love.

Happy COTD status to you sweetie, you are a definite sweetheart!
    "Dost thou think that because thou art virtuous there shall be no cakes and ale?"

Puff, look at the face on you! What an adorable little fuzz nugget! And a silly girl, too. Gotta love it! Enjoy your day as COTD, cutie pie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

indiewolf Guest

Puff

Omigosh, she is so pretty!!!

Puff,
    Congrats on being COTD, your face is adorable, I love your coloring.

Congratulations to you, pretty Puff! Who would not think that you are a very special kitty? Certainly not us! With your beautiful face and your mischievous antics you could steal anyone's heart.

It was adorable of you to cover your special purrson with bows for Christmas, and I hope that you are showered with gifts today, both for Valentine's Day and in honour of your very special celebrity Cat of the Day status!

You are completely adorable! You'll surely grow into a beautiful cat! Congratulations on your special day. Keep making your human smile and letting her know how very special kitties are!

Puff, what a sweetie you are, that face could melt anyone's heart! I think the bows were to wrap your own present, the forever purrent who loves you so much! Have a great special Valentine's Day sweetheart!

Puff the Magic Kitten What a PURRRFECT name

For such a sweet little bundle of love , a tiny purr machine with such drop dead gorgeous coloring, and that tiny face with those bright intelligent eyes!!!
    And its true that the best things in life are free and this little Bundle of Love and Joy will be the best bargain that you have ever had as Puff the Magic Kitten will fill you heart with LOVE.
    The Lucky Found Hotel Cats ALL send thier Message of Love to one of the Deraest Ctas of The Future Ever on Cat Of The Day and send a Mighty MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWW to Our Sweetest and Newest Cat of the day and Cat Of The Future Puff The Magic Kitten
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Absolutely adorable!! HAPPY COTD!!!

What an adorable girl you are, Puff! You have the sweetest face and you sound like fun to have around. I hope you have fun today, and get extra special treats to celebrate your day! I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

Congratulations on being our sweet Cat of the Day, Puff!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Precious Puff, you've stolen all of our hearts today sweet baby girl! A cupid's arrow straight through my heart! As the poet says, "a thing of beauty is a joy forever," and that's you darling Puff...beautiful in spirit and body!

Happy Pet of the Day, happy Valentine's Day to you precious, angel baby Puff! Enjoy your very special day of honor, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~