Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kute Keva

It's our own Miss Keva! How special to see you today! Enjoy your DOTD status and make sure to get lots of treats and belly-rubs. I may not post much, but I always enjoy seeing your beautiful face. That pic of you with the snow is priceless!
    Joan

Could there be a prettier pup? Congratulations on your special honor today. It is always such a treat to see one of our own being selected for Dog of the Day.

Have fun - or even more fun if possible - and don't stop howling until you have your fill of the treats coming your way today.

Hi Beautiful Keva,

It is so nice to see you as our DOG OF THE DAY. You look so
    pretty in that snowy picture. Hope your momma gives you all treats
    to celebrate your special day sweet girl. Hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

It's Keva! What a treat, to have our very own Keva crownd Valentine's Day Dog of the Day! How does your Mom stand it Keva, being surrounded by so much doggie beauteousness! You look so pretty, so festive decked out in your red bandana! What a beauty, inside and out! Happy Dog of the Day and a very happy Valentines Day to you, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying the sweetest day ever! Hugs and kisses to you and the entire furry crew, beautiful Keva!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy Valentine's Day, Keva!

Congrats on being dog of the day. I was so happy to see your sweet face when I sat down at the computer today. Lots of hugs and kisses for you and make sure you pass some along to Nebo and Skya also.

CONGRATS, KEVA!

{{{{HUGS}}}}

What a wonderful surprise. I cannot think of a prettier or sweeter girl to be our Dog of the Day on Valentine's day. Congratulations, pretty Keva, on your well deserved Day, and don't forget to share some of the limelight with those pretty fursibs.

I thought that face looked awfully familar as I was surfing past the Dog of the Day photo. Keva, you're as adorable as ever. Can't think of a better face to represent the day of love.

Par...

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

Keva, it IS you! I was looking at the photo in the thumbnail and saying to myself, " is that? Nah, couldn't be, must be some other husky. " Finally I had time to click and check.

What a delight to have you nominated and named for this special honor on St. Valentine's Day! Hope you had a fine day, Keva.

HEY! ~ We know that Dawg!!

WoW!!

That's the Famous Keva >>>
    Utah Wonder Pup - Mountain Dawg - Trickster - Singer - and Treat Begger.

You're Lookin GOOD, Kiddo ... Happie Dawg of the Day to ya!!

And CONGRATS to Mom, too!!

It's Miss Keva!

Hi, Keva! Like Shais Mom said - you can be my Valentine any time, too! Your Valentine picture is very beautiful and the snow picture - perfect! Big HUGS and KISSES to you, Skya and Nebo! Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Dog of the Day! Mmmuwah!

Your admirer,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

yeah!!!

Keva or shall I say Miss Kevious.. how it made my night to see you as our very own dotd! Besides Nebo and Skya, you're my favorite husky girl on here! I should say husky because Nebo's a boy but he should know what I mean right? Have fun with your mommy, Nebo, Skya, and play good with Sydney, too! It's your day to shine. Does this mean you get more presents/goodies for Valentine's day? I'm sure!

Congratulations, sweetie and congratulations to you, too Amy. I am sure you are gleaming with pride. I hope you get to all your favorite things today, sweet girl..

I love both pictures of you especially the one of you in the snow.. you're the classic snow girl just like my Jenny was.
    and what a perfect time to have you as the sweetheart valentines day pooch dotd.

I am sure your mommy will spoil you extra rotten today and give you a few kisses for me and treats only if you haven't had too many! I am so excited that Keva is the dotd, Amy! Couldn't have happened on a more perfect day than Valentines day! and of course she's a stunner! Happy Valentines Day to you Keva!
    Last edited by luvofallhorses; 02-14-2009 at 07:39 PM.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

What a nice Valentine's Day surprise! Congrats Miss Kevious, on being DOTD, sweetie! We luv you! ~Jack & Star

Thanks everyone! I had to work today so she didn't get to do anything super exciting, but I did bring her to work with me to play with her buddy Shiloh. After work I took all three for a walk in the snow, we saw some deer, so I think she enjoyed that!

I almost missed Keva's big day!
    Congratulations to Keva, the beautiful blue eyed girl on being today's adorable Dog of the Day!
    Happy Valentine's Day to you too beautiful girl.
    How did your mom ever decide on which photo to pick for your big day?
    Every photo of you is perfect and I hope to see many more pictures of you and your brother Nebo and sister Skya too!
    Sending hugs and kisses to you sweetie.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Luckily I just swallowed my mouthful of coffee when I logged on and saw your beautiful face, Miss Kevious Keva! I think you and your mom already know how I feel about you, so I'll just wish you a Happy Valentine's Day and a *Whoopie* Happy DOTD! Lots of and Belly Rubs and Hugs!!!

I've been Boooo'd!