Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Malfi

Malfi

Our dear boy, Malfi, has crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge.

We fostered him for Siamese Rescue, but after a long bout of illness in Fall of '04 , He simultaneously had Pemphigus Foliaceous, a broken leg and his lungs filled with fluid at one time. I promised him that if he could beat it, he could stay forever.

We never knew his real age, between 8 and 12 back in '04.
    He was with us for 4 1/2 years. That was a miracle, seeing how close to death he was. I think his added years would be like a human dying at age 60 or living to 85 years old. He was a great success story.

He was his daddy' boy and slept under the covers with him.
    He had a great, deep Meezer voice. When he spoke, other cats listened.

He meant the world to us. Just an old broken down cat, someone's trash. Our Treasure.

Please sing him over the Bridge.

We will see you at the Grand Reunion.

One Fine Day.

I'm so sorry to hear this. I had a soft spot for Malfi.

Rest peacefully, sweet ocean-eyed fellow. You'll be missed.

I'm so sorry to hear about his passing. He sure was a handsome boy. RIP sweet Malfi.

Malfi has always been very close to my heart. I remember well how he was so sick and how he beat it. He sure was a fighter- as I would expect from such a handsome meezer boy.
    I am glad he had such a wonderful life with you. Play all the rambunctious meezer games of your kittenhood at Rainbow Bridge, dear dear Malfi.

I am so sorry to hear that Malfi has gone. I am also amazed that you had him for four and a half years. You did so much for him when he came to you, and to have given him four and a half more years is just amazing.

Play hard beautiful, beautiful Malfi.

RIP Malfi. You will be greatly missed.

{{{{HUGS}}}} for your loss.

How someone could discard such a beautiful boy is beyond me but if it directed him into your life, then at least the story had a happy ending. Malfi is even happier now at the Bridge, no more illness, but he misses his humans and he knows you miss him. Until you're all able to be together again, comfort yourself w/the memories of such a fine, handsome, loving cat. RIP, Malfi, and peace to your humans.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I'm so sorry to hear about Malfi. Someone's trash surely became your treasure.

RIP Sweet Malfi, you will be missed dearly. Play hard with all your friends over the Rainbow Bridge.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Godspeed to the Bridge Malfi; I'm sorry to hear of your passing, but you were well loved and cared for in your elder kitty years and you'll be missed. Peace to your family.

Didn't Malfi have to live in a sack for awhile so he wouldn't bother his skin and feet? He turned into such a handsome boy. Thanks for giving him 4 1/2 wonderful years. I'm sure he'll brag about you to the other cats at the RB.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Sleep softly, beloved Malfi....who could resist those baby blues....

I agree, a gorgeous blue-point boy with those miles-deep blue eyes, he was a stunner-- and a fighter too, fighting to live and love his new family through a lot of troubles. Thank you for loving him and being his family - may you take comfort in the memories of a long life together, longer than expected because of your love for each other.......and sleep softly, Malfi, until you're together with your loved ones forever.

Godspeed, little one....

Malfi , you are such a Handsome Meezer and what a shame that someone did not realize what a Great Cat you are , and its wonderful that you ended up in such a Great Furrever Home where you were treasured and loved.
    Now sadly Malfi has passed on, and while his family is sad , now there one more Siamese to enrich the Rainbow Bridge , and lighten the hearts of all who come to love him as much as his family did.
    And Malfi wants his loved ones to know that he will still be a part of thier lives, to just listen for his meeow.
    And that Malfi will be there to see you all again, when you are all reunited once more.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by smokey the elder View Post
    Didn't Malfi have to live in a sack for awhile so he wouldn't bother his skin and feet? He turned into such a handsome boy. Thanks for giving him 4 1/2 wonderful years. I'm sure he'll brag about you to the other cats at the RB.
    Yes, here's his story for those who weren't around way back then.

http://test.petoftheday.com/talk/sho...rosethecopycat

Thank you all for the kind words.

I imagine him saying: Daddy, look! My legs work!