Thread: Silver girl!!

Silver girl!!

HELLO SILVER-HAPPY DOTD!THE VIDEO IS PRICELESS AND SO ARE YOU. I THINK SO AND I AM A CAT LADY! YOU REALLY LIVE A FUN ACTIVE LIFE!YOU DO HAVE PRETTY EYES BY THE WAY. YOU LOOK SUPER STYLISH IN YOUR OVERCOAT! IT WAS SO COOL TO MEET A SUPER POOCH LIKE YOU BOY!GOD BLESS SUSANSWATLIN518

Correction!

I just realized-you are a female! Sorry about that!you are too pretty not to be! Take care----sue

Pretty Silver

What a great name for a beautiful mini dachshund. My standard dachshund, Henry, who is just 7 months old now was simply enchanted by your declaration of love. He ran around the house to find his special blue ball, barked and brought it to my feet.

I think he's in love !

Congratulations on DOTD honours! Special treats and lots of good fetching for you today, sweetie. Cuddle up and enjoy!

"Dost thou think that because thou art virtuous there shall be no cakes and ale?"

Silver....You are very beautiful. I just love your color. I have never seen
    your color before. I would like to play ball with you. Congratulations on DOTD.
    I got to see how pretty you are.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

indiewolf Guest

Silver

Oh, that video is just too cool. I love animals!! Silver, you're fantastic!

Sensational Silver !!!

It's a great honor to meet you this morning, beautiful Silver!!! WOW!!! What a gorgeous coat you have. We've never seen or heard of a doggie like you before. Your name really fits you. We loved watching your video. You're a very smart girl too. Our Daisy says "I Love You" pretty well too. It would be cute to see you two talking together. Congrats on your big day as our wonderful DOTD!!! Please tell Mom to give you tons of kisses from us to celebrate. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Consider my heart melted, Silver! Oh*my*goodness*!!! What a stunning girl you are, indeed! You truly are a beauty; I don't think I've ever met a Doxie with your coloring before...you coat shimmers like liquid silver! (Love your outfit, too!) And that video...AWWW! We love you back, Silver! Beautiful, intelligent, athletic and as sweet as they come; fun, life and people loving...you're the "full Monty" of dogdom sweetheart, the complete pup package! (Extra points for being a beach babe, as well!) What a lucky family, having you as their beautiful, loving best buddy! Lots of love and wishes for the happiest, most fun filled Dog of the Day, Silver! What a most deserving honoree you are! Hugs and smoochies to you, beautiful Silver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Silver,

I love you too sweetheart. I also love your coloring & your sweet nature.
    It is a real pleasure to meet you & read your story baby girl. Sending big
    congratulations on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi there, gorgeous Silver! I hope you get to play fetch today, sweetie. and do all your favorite activites! Enjoy your very special day, sweet Silver. I love you in your little coat. Hugs and kisses to you sweetie and congratulations on being the most stunning deserving silvery dog of the day!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..