Thread: Kind Kaos

Kind Kaos

Kaos,

Hello, Kaos,
    you are very pretty and I notice that you are a very good companion.

I love your little look,
    and you really look great in purple and pink, braids and buns and ponytails!

Congratulations on DOTD,
    today, you deserve it, cutie pie!

Koas....Not only are you beautiful you sound like you are very special
    little girl. You take very good care of your mom. Koas, I have two yorkies.
    One is small and the other one is 15 lbs. and very protective of me. Just like you. I love your little outfits. They are so cute on you. I would love to see you with your Valentine's outfit on. Koas, Take good care of your mom
    and you deserve to be DOTD. Have a wonderful life.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Kute Little Kaos !!!

You're such a little sweetheart!! Such great pictures of you all dressed up and posing for the camera. It seems that you're the perfect little companion for your Mom. How nice that you can be with her and by her side all the time. We think that you would play more with Nanook but you must do your job downstairs and stay with Mommy. It's our pleasure to meet you , Little Baby Doll!! Congrats on your big day as our adorable DOTD!! Please tell Mom to give you millions of kisses today from us. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

What a precious little diva girl you are, Kaos! And wow, quite the fashionista; sooo pretty in pink! Love the outfits your modeling, and ohhhh, those pretty pink bows, the perfect finishing fashion touch! I'd love to have a peek in your closet! Bless you sweetheart for being the most amazing, most devoted and loving best buddy to your Mom; what an enviable bond of unconditional love and trust you two share; true soul mates for life! My heart breaks reading of your Mom's very difficult health challenges, being confined to your home, much of her time spent in bed. Thank the big guy above for blessing her with you; I can only imagine the comfort and joy you bring to her life each and every day; the laughs and smiles! You're her very special Valentine each and every day of the year, right sweetheart? Well, your Mom's fave holiday is almost here, and I hope for you both a very special day celebrating your love for one another...and Dad too! (Have you chosen your holiday outfit yet?)But today is your exclusive day to shine on stage as our very deserving, extra special, Dog of the Day!!! Hope you're being spoiled to the max, little diva girl, enjoying a very happy day with your proud, wonderful Mom! Hugs and smoochies to you, precious Kaos! You're the best!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Kaos,

You are a precious little companion and friend to your human mom.
    You are also a beautiful little pup. Comgratulations on being our special
    DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses just for you sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sweet kaos!

HAPPY DOTD TO A LITTLE LADY WITH STYLE! I CAN IMAGINE YOU AND MOM LOOKING THROUGH ALL OF YOUR OUTFITS AND BARRETTES! SOOO CUTE! YOU ARE SUCH AN ANGEL TO PROTECT AND GUARD YOUR MOM! YOU PROBABLY INCLUDE MIGHT DOG IN YOUR DIET! I THINK I EVEN SEE A LILAC COLOR ON YOUR COAT IN THE BOTTOM PICTURE? OH-NOW THAT IS ADORABLE! TAKE CARE HONEY! SUSANSWATLIN518

I had to wish you a big congratulations for being chosen DOTD

----<---<--<{(@