Thread: Truffles!!

Truffles!!

Wow, Truffles, I have to honestly saw you are the prettiest rabbit I have ever seen!

I LOVE your coloring. You are simply adorable!

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!!
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

indiewolf Guest

Truffles

LOL, love the pictures! What a beautiful baby bunny.

Truffles, you are a beautiful bunny indeed! And a camera ham, too! I'd like to stick my head through the monitor and give you a kiss or two! Happy Pet of the Day!

Edited to add: Are you listening to your person registering for Pet Talk? I hope so! You are a darling!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 02-10-2009 at 08:19 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Truffles what a gorgeous bunny you are!!!

I love your colors too!!! What a treat for us to see 3 wonderful pictures of you today. I love the one where you show your tongue poking out!!!
    I hope you are enjoying your special day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there Adorable Truffles.. Your of such stunning Beauty.. Congrats on Pet of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Hello and happy Pet of the Day, Truffles! What a scrumptious, yummy bunny boy you are, Truffles! How adorable are those ears!!! (Fess up now...you get TV reception on those babies! hehe) And those precious, raised pawsies, that tongue! Many thanks to your human for sharing not just one but three adorable photos of your sweet self! You're too cute for words, and so deserving of our "top pet" props! Spring is almost here sweetie! No more snow to roll in, but lots of fresh green grass to munch on in your garden, and sunshine to bask in...in the shade! Hope you're enjoying your big day on center stagee Truffles, being spoiled to bits....treated to all your faves and loved to pieces! Cuddles and smoochies to you, precious Truffles! P.S...Your coat is stunning...what coloring!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi there, adorable Truffles! Look at your coloring, did you steal it from a cat? You look like a calico kitty. Very unique, indeed sweet Truffles. You sure do look like a sweetie pie! I hope you eat all the carrots until your heart is content today. Hugs and kisses to you sweet boy! Congratulations on being the most deserving cool colored pet of the day sweet heart!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

What an adorable bunny you are Truffles! Such pretty markings, love the pic with your tongue hangin' out! Happy POTD!

What a beautiful bunny you are Truffles. I love the picture of you with your tongue sticking out. I am glad you are so loved.