Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Little Lukey!

Little Lukey!

What a gorgeous little boy you are Lukey, and so lucky to have found a forever home., you really did go into the right house for food! You have landed on all four paws, kisses and headbutts to you little Lukey

Oh how your story touched my heart, Lukey! Such a happy ending to what could have been a tragedy. I'm so glad that the "No vacancy" sign had malfunctioned and that you were able to find room at the inn. Now you can rest easy and enjoy life w/your human family as you were meant to. Congratulations on being COTD, handsome fuzz nugget.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

indiewolf Guest

Lukey

What lovely photographs. Congrats on being COTD

Lukey

Well, you surely have won my heart today, Lukey. I would have let you live at my house, too, if you had come marching through my door.

You seem to have the sweetest of sweet purrsonalities! Keep up the good, friendly style and you will float through life!

Congratulations for being the cat of the day. You surely deserve the honor!

Hugs and kisses from all the cat at Camp Vermont!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I agree with your parent!! If I had a NO VACANCY sign up and saw you, I would take it down, too!!! HAPPY COTD!!

Lukey, you're adorable-the pictures are precious. To Lukey's parent, first thank you for giving this little guy a home, it's a wonderful act to take "just one more"!
    Also, as far as the head sensitivity, don't take this as a sign of past abuse, it's not necessarily. My Tabby is very wary of people going near her head unless she knows you well. Once she does, it's fine, but she makes it very clear if you're new to her that the head is OFF LIMITS. She's not violent about it, just very protective. It's just a personality trait.
    Welcome home, Lukey!

HAT A GORGEOUS LUCKY LITTLE CAT YOU ARE LUKEY TO FIND JUST THE RIGHT PLACE WHERE YOU CAN HAVE YOUR GOTCHA DAY, AND FIND YOUR PLACE IN THE SUN.
    AND WE KNOW THAT YOU WILL REPAY A MILLION TIMES OVER INLOVE AND COMPANIONSHIP ALL THE FAVORS THAT YOUR NEW FAMILY HAS DONE FOR YOU AND FILL UP AND COMPLETE THIER LIVES WITH YOUR PRESENCE!!!
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ARE GLAD THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE COLD OR HUNGRY AGAIN AND SEND A SPECIAL FOUND CAT HOTEL CAT COMPANION MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW TO OUR LUCKIEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY LUCKY LUKEY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello there percious Lukey man, and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a wonderful, heart warming story of rescue your mommy shares with us, Lukey! Wow! What a seamless transition you made; from homeless to a full fledged member of the family in no time flat! It took awhile, but you finally found your way to that forever family, those humans who would love you and cherish you unconditionally, forever and always! And as for that "no vacancy" sign...when it comes to kitty lovers, no such thing! Heartfelt thanks to your family for giving SO many deserving felines in need a paw up in life, a chance at happiness!!!

Congratulations sweetheart, and wishes for a very happy, fun filled day celebrating with your humans and the furry gang! Hope your Mom will pass along a bunch of cuddles to you and the entire crew, from me! Love to you, precious Lukey!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful story of love! Poor Lukey, you must have been lost when you were just a baby. How lucky you were to find your forever home, full of friends and devoted human slaves. I would say to enjoy your special day, but I think every day is special for you.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Oh, my gosh, Lucky Lukey . . . reading your story seemed so similar to what we experienced with our Pride Of The Knight In Black Satin, except that sadly Knight is no longer with us.

Skinny as a rail, constantly being persued by our aggressive barn cat Moonglow, thought he was feral but turned out to be just wary and eventually as he gained weight he just wanted affection more than anything. He set foot in the door several times but with all our other kitties we couldn't chance it. How I wish we had, because he wouldn't have met with his untimely demise.

Just as you have known that persistance and courage pays off, so did our Knight and he taught us an invaluable lesson.

Congratulations on being chosen as our deserving COTD, Lukey! I wish you a long, wonderful life with your loving family, and it has been uncanny to have read about you, handsome!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Lukey what a handsome little chap you are!!!

I'm so glad you found your special loving forever home and family now.
    I hope you are all enjoying your special day together. I think treats all around are in order, don't you?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awh, what a precious little kitty! I'm glad he has found a home where he is dearly love. Congradulations on getting Cat Of The Day! Truly a beautiful cat!

OMG, when I discovered Lukey's picture on COTD, I thought I was looking at Snoopy's twin brother!! Oh my, they look exactly the same!!
    What a happy amazing story!! You are not only a "Lucky Lukey", but also a very "Smart Lukey"!! Finding your new humans, was the best thing possible!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Lukey

CONGRATS on COTD and on finding the perfect forever home! Your story's the same as our last FIVE 'adoptees'-- all spooky, skitty, scared feral kittens, born to a feral momma-cat we've never been able to catch, and ALL of them have turned out to be the most loving, affectionate, sweet, wonderful cats you could ever be owned by! What they say seems to be true- cats who've had to live on their own outside, REALLY seem to deeply appreciate a HOME and THEIR forever people-- they're WONDERFUL family members............they couldn't possibly be nicer, the best arguments for adopting ferals there are!

Enjoy lots of extra-special attention on YOUR COTD day, Lukey, and MANY more!

Hi lukey!!

HI SUGAR-HAPPY COTD!YOUR PICTURES ARE GREAT-ESPECIALLY THE BOTTOM ONE WITH YOU ARMS UP! AFTER ALL THAT YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH-YOU ARE HOME NOW WITH A LOVING FAMILY AND NOT FEREL. YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFULGOD BLESS-SUSANSWATLIN518