Thread: Sweetheart bridget!!

Sweetheart bridget!!

WHAT A GORGEOUS TUXIE! HAPPY COTD TO BRIDGET. I HAVE A MALE SHORTHAIR TUXEDO AND HE IS A JOY. I LOVE THE BREED-TOTAL CLOWN/SWEETHEART!YOU REALLY WORK THE CAMERA LADY-WORK IT! YOU HAVE STAR QUALITY FOR SURE. IN FACT-MY TUXIE NAMED SAMMY WOULD LOVE TO HANG AROUND AND GET TO KNOW YOU-IT'S OK-HE IS NEUTERED-LOL THANK YOUR HUMANS FOR SHARING YOU WITH US! SUSANSWATLIN518

A beautiful tuxie w/an equally beautiful name. I'll bet that when you were living in that tree stump you never dreamed that you'd be toe nibbling a human family one day, huh? LOL I'm so glad that you now have a soft pillow to sleep on as the royalty that you are. Enjoy your title as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Another twin.........

Another twin to my sweet Tinker who was COTD on July 20. http://catoftheday.com/archive/2006/July/20.html

What can I say but you are a beautiful gal!

Hello Bridget. You are a beautiful Heinz 57. Enjoy your COTD day. I enjoyed seeing you.

Beautiful Bridget

OMG! What a face! Happy to hear you're living the good life as a domestic kitty and have a forever home.

A big meow from tuxedos Howie and Pedro from San Jose, California!
    Susan
    =^..^=

Good morning beautiful girl -well, good afternoon for you in Europe- it has been a delight for me to see your photos, you are a wonderful model!!!
    Happy COTD sweet Bridget (I love your name)!!! Hugs and kisses from Guatemala
    astrid

You are NO Heinz 57 kitty!!! Just look at that regal collar you wear!!! I know royalty when I see it!!! HAPPY COTD!!!

Bridget what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures and seeing you. That's quite a pretty "necklace" you are wearing; complete with the crown charm. But what else would a royal kitty in London wear, eh? I'm sure you are a royal in your own little castle with your loving subjects.

I hope you are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww what a Sweet Little Cat you are ittle Bridget, and how sad that you had to find shelter in a tree stump.
    That shows how clever and resouceful Cats can be that you were able to find a place to shelter and substain yourself until you could make that love connection with just the right family!!!
    The Once Lost, Now Found Ctas know how lucky you are Beautiful Bridget to find just the right place to go, where there would be a family to love you.
    The Lucky Found Cats ALL send a Wonderful MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to Our Prettiest and Newest Cat of The Day Beatific Bridget
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Fluffy, soft pillows, the best! Hard, bumpy, tree stumps, ummm, not so much! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Bridget! So pleased to meet you, so happy to see a girl as special as you, living the good life, treated like the princess that you are! Kudos to Cat Protection for all of their hard work, helping deserving felines such as you find their forever families! And yes sweetie, you are one lucky girl! But it's your Mummy and Daddy who are the luckiest of all, having been blessed with you as their best furkid and loving companion for life! Hope you're still up, (9:30 p.m. U.K. time?) having a good ol' time celebrating your much deserved reign as our very special Sunday honoree, being spoiled to pieces! Make sure your Mum passes along a few extra cuddles and kisses to you, from me! Congratulations, sweet baby girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Bridget!

You are a lucky lil' lady! You deserve a nice home! Crunch here - another tuxedo - says hello!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sleeping crunch.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	41647   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch waving.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	69.7 KB 
ID:	41648  

Oh, Bridget, how beautiful you are! I am thrilled that you were rescued from the tree stump and now have your very own family to be spoiled by. I love your necklace with the crown - that tells me everything I need to know! Happy Cat of the Day, beautiful girl and a long and happy life to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a CUTE CUTE face and immaculate paws greet us today! You may be a rescue kitty, but you are certainly queen in your house.
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

There is no cat as striking as a Tuxie! Happy COTD pretty Princess Bridget!

Beautiful Bridget, what a pleasure to meet a princess such as yourself. Your crown adornment is a very fitting decoration for your regal furself. Don't know what mummy means about being a little biased, you look beautiful to me.

I hope that your Cat of the Day Celebrations are going well - you will be celebrating all week, will you not? - with lots of toe nibbling, sleeping on fluffy pillows and perhaps some specially-prepared tasty (food) nibbles too?

Congratulations!