Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ricky

Ricky

WHAT A GORGEOUS CAT! I AM GLAD BOTH HE AND HIS SISTER HAVE A GREAT HOME WITH THE THIRD CAT. HAPPY COTD! PLEASE ALWAYS STAY SAFE AND AWAY FROM THE HIGHWAY. I ALWAYS HAVE KEPT MY CATS INDOORS. RICKY'S COAT IS A BEAUTIFUL COLOR AND I AM SURE HIS SISTER IS GORGEOUS TOO! THAT PICTURE IS REALLY NICE-TOO. HE IS SUCH A PRINCE! SUSANSWATLIN518

Ricky

Ricky, you appear to have some Siamese in you also. By the way, you shouldn't really even have that much time outdoors; one quick jump and you'd be off and running, and with the highway right there, we don't want a tragedy to happen. Take care of yourself, and happy COTD

Ricky, you're a beauty alright! The girls must go mad over you and it's easy to see why. If you can pull yourself away from play time, enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Yes, you definitely have Siamese in you; your coloring is gorgeous. You look so regal on that rail! Have a great day and share some treats with your sister!

I was thinking Meezer with some Lynx points(if there IS such a thing!!), no matter what you are rather handsome! HAPPY COTD!!

Definitely Lynx Point Siamese (at least partially). Go to the "Cat Breeds" section and there's a thread with a picture. In any case, a beautiful Kitty!

Hi Handsome! How lucky were you to be discovered, looked after, and adopted out, complete with little Lucy. I hope you share all of your Cat of the Day treats with her and Possum today - well most of them anyway.

Congratulations!

Oh Ricky!

Have you ever exclaimed to your sister, "Lucy, you got some 'splainin to do!" I bet that's the Ricky you were named after! Enjoy your special day!
    CatFan

What a handsome young boy!!! I love your coat!!!!

Congratulations on your day, I hope the three of you furry kids are having a big celebration on your honor with your lovely humans

Happy COTD Ricky love!
    astrid

Ricky what a handsome fellow you are for sure!!!

I'm so glad that you and your sis got a wonderful loving forever home and family together. I hope both of you and your other sibling are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hurray for Ricky and his sis!

Ricky - I'm so glad that your pet parents decided to take you and your sister in!
    You are a very handsome boy too...I think I see a bit of Siamese in you! Have a great day!

My Goodness Ricky, you look so very care free and happy , sitting on your fence the very master of all you survey!!!

Not even the Found Cats can do this, to be able to sit outside and enjoy the breeze, and to be free to romp and play in the great outdoors
    The Found Found Cats wish that they could spend an afternoon with you Ricky and send a MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to Our Handsomest and Freest Cat Of the Day Natuire Boy Ricky
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cat Daddy took the words, uh, song right out of my mouth! (Dates me)Congratulations and happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Ricky boy! What a stunning "looker" you are, Ricky ...definitely see some Meezer in you! How heartwarming to learn that you and your sis Lucy as well, made the happy journey "home!" Bless your people for their caring and compassion!!! I can just imagine what a happy home it is with you 3 frisky felines making your magic, bringing so much joy and happiness to your wonderful family! Another happy ending, yay! Hope you're enjoying a very happy, extra special day of celebration, being spoiled rotten; you earned it, precious Ricky! Make sure your Mom give you and your sibs Lucy and Possum, extra cuddles and kisses, from me! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart! Thanks for the smiles!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Haha

LOLZ! My boyfriends nname is ricky. otherwise,hes a cutie!!!!

What a handsome BOY!!! Have a great CAT OF THE DAY!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!