Thread: For richard

For richard

I AM SAD TO HEAR THAT RICHARD IS NO LONGER WITH YOU PHYSICALLY. UNDER THE APPLE TREE SEEMS LIKE ONE OF HIS FAVORITE SPOTS AND I KNOW HE WOULD APPROVE OF BEING PLACED THERE HE WAS VERY EXOTIC LOOKING AND I AM SURE HE HAD REAL GUTS! YOU HUMANS REALLY HELPED HIM SO MUCH AND I KNOW RICHARD FELT YOUR LOVE AND STILL PROBABLY DOES, THANK YOU FOR SHARING RICHARD AND GIVING HIM THIS HONOR IN PET OF THE DAY!GOD BLESSSUSANSWATLIN518

Richard what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I bet you are impressing everyone at the Rainbow Bridge, even now. I just know there is a place for our loved non-human friends in heaven.

I'm glad you had such a loving home and family while you were here. I know you are missed a lot.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really enjoyed reading Richard's story. What a duck with a zest for life you seem to have been. I hope that the memories bring many smiles to your mum's face. Your story brought some to mine this morning.

To the wonderful family of Richard

Thank you so much for sharing your cherished memories of your beloved Richard with us. What a a joy it was to read of the many happy years you and he shared. He truly was one one very special and unique feathered friend, and such a handsome, stunning looking boy. But it was reading of your unconditional love for him that was most touching of all. Since the first day he became family, he was loved for who he was, not for what you wished or hoped he would be; respected and cherished simply because he was Richard! I wish so that he was still with you, ruling the roost, making you laugh; sometimes feisty and independent, but always a loyal and trusting best friend. What a blessed day that was, the day you, his guardian angel, rescued him and welcomed him into the fold. You and he were so lucky to have found one another.

Thank you again for sharing Richard with us. We're honored to pay tribute to your beautiful boy and to his wonderful family. I have no doubt that one day, sometime in the distant future, Richard and his "ladies," his humans all, will be reunited; what a happy day that will be! Every time I look at my apple tree outside my bedroom window, I'll be thinking of you, Richard.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~