Thread: Riesu

Riesu

HAPPY POTD TO A REAL LITTLE CHARMER! I LOVE YOUR PICTURES AND THAT LITTLE FACE! SUCH A CUTE LITTLE HANDFUL OF FURRY FUN! SUSANSWATLIN518

Greetings and happy Pet of the Day to you, adorable Riesu! Cuteness overload alert!!! Be still my critter loving heart! Oh, what a precious face; I can hardly stand it! Love your stylish neck gear, that darling little bell! (So mommy can find you when you're in invisible mode?) And that flaming orange boa scarf, how cool is that! Tallulah Bankhead's got nothing on you, Riesu! You're definitely model material in my eyes, cutie pie! What a joyful little scamp you are, and how lucky your people are, having a best little buddy in you!

I hope and pray all of those frightening health issues are now behind you, Riesu! We're all so happy to hear you have a guardian as caring as yours, someone willing to do all in her/his power to keep you healthy and safe, and with her for many years to come!

Congratulations precious Riesu! Enjoy a super fun filled day celebrating your much deserved day celebre! Hope you and your furry pal Tokai are spoiled to the max today, treated to all your hearts desire! And I'm counting on your Mom to pass along a few extra cuddles and smoochies to you and Tokai, from me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Riesu what an adorable little guy you are!!!

That orange is so your color!!!
    I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today and hope you are feeling totally great today.
    Enjoy your special day!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there, adorable Riesu! I see why you're so special. You have the most adorable face, ever! Are you trying to imitate a lion with your little orange fuzzy thing? Congratulations on being the most deserving pet of the day! Hugs and kisses to you sweetheart on your very special day!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..