Thread: Cooper!

Cooper!

HELLO-DOTD TO A SWEET LITTLE MONSTER YOU ARE SUCH A DEVIL-BUT YOU ARE ON LY YOUNG ONCE SO GO ON AND ENJOY HIDING YOUR PRIZES AND PLAYING YOUR TRICKS! BLESS YOU! SUSANSWATLIN518

Cooper....You are an adorable cutie pie. I would love to have you
    bad habits and all. You have the cutiest little face. Congratulations
    on DOTD.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Oh Cooper you are so precious! You are definently THE cutest monster I have ever seen! Your spark and curiousity reminds me of my own puppy. Go ahead and have your fun You're growing up! Just be sure to be nice around Christmas time so Santa Paws will bring you presents
    Happy Dog of the Day, Cooper Cutie!
    DACHSHUND THOUGHTS:
    1. If I like it, it's mine.
    2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
    3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
    4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
    5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
    6. If I'm chewing something, all the pieces are mine.
    7. If it looks just like mine, it's mine.
    8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
    9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.

Happy Dog of the Day to you, darling Cooper! If you're a monster, you're the sweetest, most precious one I've ever laid eyes on! And being Mom to a "monster" myself (happily so) I'd have to agree, angels waaay overrated! I laughed 'til I cried reading your most entertaining autobio., Cooper! You may be a tad devilish at times, but in the most irresistible way! Let's just say you've got that sort of unbridled ummm, zest for life that only a doggie Mom can appreciate! And tell your Mom not to count on you "growing out of that nonsense" any time soon. Here at our house it's been 10 years and counting!

Enjoy a happy and fun filled, very "Cooper style" day, celebrating your "top dog" kudos, sweetheart! Hope it's one filled with all things wonderous and adventurous, everything your heart desires! (Hopefully more rollerblading than couch chewing!) Hugs and kisses to you, cutie pie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Cooper,

You sure are the cutest monster I've even seen. I hope you enjoy
    your special day as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of hugs and
    many safe chew toys for you. Long & happy life for you & your family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Cooper !!!

We can hardly believe that a face like that is hiding a monster!! What a wonderful outlook Mom has on your antics. We can't stop smiling. One day, you'll grow tired of chewing everything in sight and Mom can breathe a long sigh of relief. Your bio is nothing short of a bestseller. You are such a handsome boy. We love your little mix markings. It would be great to see you grow up. Please tell Mom to join Pet Talk so we can get to know you better. Also, please tell Mom to plant some kisses on that little mug from us to celebrate. Congrats on your big day!! Happiness always!!! We hope to see you around!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I totally understand "monster puppies". Mine just turned a year old, and we used to refer to him as an "alligator with fur". Cooper, you are precious!!! Have fun while you are cute enough to get away with it!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Hi, Cooper! You are so adorable and innocent-looking! I'd never guess you were a bit of a rascal. Good thing you are so cute, huh? Sooner or later you'll outgrow your puppy chewing and mommy will be happy. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD and have fun!

Hi there, sweet Cooper. You're the cutest little "monster" I have ever seen! If you lived closer, I am sure Rudy our terrier mix would love to be your pal! He is a little "monster", too. You certainly deserve to be the dog of the day, such a cute little character! Have fun today, sweetie and enjoy being the most deserving monster dog of the day! Hugs and kisses to you from me and my crew, sweetheart!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Cooper! You're the cutest monster I've ever seen, too! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678