Thread: Adorable Cleo !!!

Adorable Cleo !!!

A fine good morning to you, gorgeous Cleo!! We feel like planting some kisses on that little facie. Please tell your human to do that for us when he/she gets to come home from college in Boston. We can imagine how much he/she misses you. Both of you can dream of the day when you're able to reunite. It will be glorious!!! Congrats on your big day as our DOTD, sweetie!!! We hope you get to have a fun celebration. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Still Chilly, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Good morning sweetheart! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What an adorable scruffy pup you are, Cleo! (Never could resist a scruffy pup!) I was so moved by your human's loving words Cleo, her touching tribute to her (or his) best buddy! One of the reasons I love posting on Dog of the Day so much is having the chance to share in celebrating with another family, our mutual love for our canine best friends, knowing that each and every family loves their pup every bit as much as I love mine! I'm so happy and so honored to pay tribute to you today Cleo, and all that you mean to your family!

I'm sure you and your guardian are missing each other terribly while she's away at school. When separated from my "kids" I too have been known to hunt down a dog walker to get a much needed dose of doggie love! But no matter many substitutes licks and wags you get, it's not the same, just as your human says! Hopefully your person will be home soon for a weekend, and then you guys can celebrate your much deserved day of honor in high style; no doubt she's gonna spoil you to pieces! hehe And how neat that your birthday in on Christmas Eve, Cleo! What a wonderful, joyful day of celebration all around, and I'm guessing your prezzie haul is humongous!

Now you have a very happy,fun filled day celebrating your "top dog" status, Cleo! I'm sure your grandparents will make it a very special one, and when your person comes home, lots more fun and good loving to be had!

Lots of love and kisses, woofs and wags to you dear Cleo, from me and my girl Star! And a belated Happy Birthday to you too, sweet baby girl!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 02-07-2009 at 10:53 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Cleo,

What a precious little pup you are sweet girl. It is a real pleasure to
    meet you today. I hope you have a wonderful day of celebration on your
    day of honor sweetie. Congratulations on being DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending many hugs & kisses just for you Cleo.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Cleo.....What a beautiful baby you are. I know you miss your owner.
    I am so sorry you can not be with her all the time. I know she misses you very much. It would break my heart to leave such a pretty little girl like you.
    Maybe the time will go by fast and you two will be together again.
    Congratulations on DOTD.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi, Cleo! You are a beautiful girl and you look so sweet and gentle. I bet you enjoy good belly rubs and lots of hugs and kisses. I'm sorry that your person can't see you as often as they like, but you are always in their heart--just as I'm sure they are in your heart. Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD and have fun!

Hi Precious Cleo,
    I had to wish you a big congratulations for being chosen DOTD.

----<---<--<{(@