Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Norah!

Norah!

HAPPY COTD TO A REALLY LOVELY BALL OF FUR! YOU LOOK SO PEACEFUL AND CONTENT IN YOUR PICTURE! IT IS SO SAD WHEN PEOPLE PUT THE LITTLE ANGELS OUT WITH THE---OH I CAN'T EVEN TYPE IT. I AM JUST GLAD YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL LOVING SAFE HOME!ENJOY EVERY DAY AND NIGHT!BLESS YOUR HUMANS TOO BEST WISHES SUSANSWATLIN518

Norah, I'm so glad that you decided that indoors is better than outdoors. A pretty girl like you needs pampering and it sounds like you're getting plenty of that. My Maine Coon, Specs, would love to meet you and he's just as affectionate as you are. What a wonderful couple you would make. Too bad you're so far away. Oh well, enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Norah-guard kitty!

Dear Norah,

reading your story made me soo angry and happy for you at the same time.
    I love the fluff of hair between your toes and your cute nose!
    Happy COTD! Long live your blanket, and big hugs to your humans.
    You look just like my Stormylicious, Maine Coons rock, they are a funny bunch
    xxx

Norah

As I always say, there are many disgusting people (I use the term people lightly, more like inhumans) who are beyond cruel. Garbage? I don't think so! Just look at that contented face. Thank you for rescuing her and giving her a WONDERFUL home.

indiewolf Guest

Norah

Love your name, love your picture, love your story. Sweet, sweet baby girl. So glad your parents found you.

Have a good day, it's yours, pretty Princess Norah...

Awee Norah just look at that wittle Cute Face.. Your so Adorable.. Gentle Whisker Kissess.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Good morning Norah! You are a beautiful Maniac I just love Maine Coons. Happy COTD to you and your people

Oh beautiful baby girl! How terrible you must have felt when some heartless idiot (yes, it's an idiot) put you in that box! That's the kind of things that make me the most angry and sad....
    But being the angel you are you were rescued, you have a home and all the love you deserve, thank God. Another happy ending cat story

Congratulations on your special day, love and kisses for you lovely Norah
    astrid

There is NOTHING like a COONSTER..... our Kramer is the same way, say his name to him and he'll tuck his head and flop and roll to show you he knows how cute he is; he's a TOTAL love! COONS RULE..... not that there's anything wrong with any OTHER cats!

Happy COTD Norah and enjoy your Forever Home, you deserve it! Keep loving your people-

Thank heavens you were found and now have the BEST home!!! I bet you are a wonderful guard kitty!!!! HAPPY COTD!!!

Norah you beautiful angel you!!!

I would love to give whoever put you out in the trash a swift kick in the behind for you!!! Thank God, for your wonderful loving family and home now!!!

I hope you are enjoying your special day with your loving family today. Enjoy it from start to finish!!! Work it for all it's worth!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whose a pretty girl? You are!

Dear Norah, you are so pretty and sweet looking with your cute paw tufts and nose! Those animals that put you in the box will get their just rewards, believe me! I am so glad a sweet girl like you has such a good home. Happy CTD!

Thats so sad that someone put you in a box, and lrft you Norah, but your Guardian Angel must have been watching out for you as you are one Lucky Cat to have your Furr Ever Home and A Family who loves you
    You are such a Big Pretty Lady, and we can see why you have become an integral part of thier life!!!
    The Lucky Found Cats All send a Fortunate Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to Our Newest and Niftiest Cat of The Day Norah!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello there beautiful girl, and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, Norah! I do believe you're the second kitty from beautiful Andrews By-The-Sea to be honored in recent months!

I don't what I can say that hasn't been said already regarding the horrific, disgusting, unconscionable manner in which you were treated, mistreated by that vile human. But the good news, the truly blessed news is that you miraculously lived to see another day; survived your abuse to find your way to your wonderful family, a family who will love and respect you all the days of your life! And it's clear from your photo Norah that you most certainly are one contented, well cared for and much loved member of the family...unconditionally loved! And it seems as though you were not the only one "rescued" that fateful day, the day your people welcomed you into their home and hearts. What a blessing for your Mom and Dad, after having suffered two such heartbreaking losses, one on top of the other, to have you there to provide them with some much needed quiet comfort; some smiles and healing! You truly are an angel, sweet baby grill!

Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor sweetheart, being loved to bits and treated to all your fave treats and fun adventures! I wish for you and your family all the best, and many, many years of shared love and devoted companionship! Hugs and kisses to you dear, beautiful Norah!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~