Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Little Lukey!

Lukey IS Lucky!!!

You are such a pretty lil' gem...and I commend your pet parents for taking you in...you showed them what a purrfect kitty is like!

Happy COTD to Lukey and his people. You are a great looking cat - and your person knows how how to make pretty pictures.

Precious Lukey! I agree with everything that everyone else has already written today! I really like the second picture - are you playing peek a boo? How wonderful that your family's no vacancy sign didn't include you. Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Lukey, and a very happy life with your caring family!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh you pretty, pretty, boy! After reading your story, I do not know who is luckier, you or your family! I adopted a poor kitty years ago who had been abandoned. To this day, seven years later, he has my heart like no other! Happy COTD!

Beautiful portraits of Lucky Lukey!

Thanks for saving him !