Thread: Jamey!!!

Jamey!!!

Ok, Unfortunately, I*ve been away from PT for awhile, so today, I just HAD to make the time to check in,..I couldn't believe my timing! Not only am I 1st, but I've "MET" Jamey!!! Dear friend HAPPY!'..How THRILLED I am that your boy is our special, DOTD!! Jamey is SO handsome! What a fabulous physique! What a bod! Jamey is SO sweet!! I know for a fact, he found a BESTEST home with you!!! Lots of overflowing love from you and all the furkinds!! What a long way he travelled! How lucky he arrived in awesome Calgary!!! Big hugs to you, for fulfilling your rescue a greyhound dream!! Big kisses to special Jamey! Happy Friday, DOTD!!! xoxoxox

Wow! I can't believe it!

My Jamey is DOTD!!!! Thank you so much!!!! My eyes just about popped out of my head when I saw him! I will post more later...I have to get to work now....

Very Happy indeed!

I am so happy to hear that you are retired and living a very laid back and relaxed life! You sound like a wonderful pup and such a joy to have around!

Congrats Jamey on being DOTD!

Jamey - what an absolute sweetie! I love Greyhounds and this one is deserving of the retired life. Ah, sleeping with his kitties and lounging around - what a life.

Give your sweet Jamey lots of hugs and love and he will feel so special - he didn't get any of that before he came home to you.

kiss, kiss
    Jennie

Oh, beautiful Jamey!!! I'm so thrilled that such a sweet, loving, DESERVING pup found the BESTEST EVER forever home! Wow, what a fabulous family you have joined!! Labbies and kitties and adoring humans underpaw, lots of lounge time on beds and couches; and don't forget your very own backyard!! A pup couldn't ask for anything more! Of course, your family is just as lucky to have been blessed with such a wonderful, beautiful doggie! I loved meeting you today, sweet Jamey. I hope one day to be Mom to a Greyhound just as special as you! Congratulations to Jamey, our magnificent Dog of the Day! Lots of hugs and kisses to you from all of us here! Have a very special day, sweetie!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jamey

You are a beautiful dog, and it seems like you have found a perfect forever home, enjoy your new life sweetie!
    Congrats on being DOTD!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Jamey!!! What a wonderful life you will now have!! I'm so glad that you have been rescued!!! Congrats to you, cutie!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Hello you beautiful pup. Thanks for sharing your story with us and congratulations on your big day!

Oh Jamey, what a wonderful story. I am so very happy you found a wonderful forever home with lots of furry brothers and sisters. I can just see you snuggling with your kitty cats - too cute! Thank god for wonderful ex-racing greyhound programs that matched you with your new parents. May you have lots of sleepy days in the sunshine, treats, head scratches and everything else a "pet" like you deserves. Congrats Jamey!

Oh, hello Jamey!! I wish I could write more, but I have to go to a sleepover, sorry! I hope you recieve many special things on your special day!! Congratulations on Dog of the Day!!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Jamey, you're proving that greyhounds make wonderful pets. One of the best pet dogs I ever knew was a greyhound called Boofy who lived next door. Like you, he had BEAUTIFUL eyes!
    In Australia, the 'slang' word for a greyhound is 'dishlicker'. A movie was just made about a greyhound that went to live in an old people's home. The old people used to go in a bus to the dogtrack to watch their dog race. The name of the movie was (of course!) 'Dishlicker'.
    I hope you get lots of treats, Jamey, to celebrate your special day.
    Marie

Jamey,

How wonderful it is to see a fellow Calgarian as DOTD!!! I am sure you are learning exciting new things! Getting use to JUST being a dog is probally very hard, but I am sure you are enjoying it.

Congrats on being DOTD!!!!

Happy!!!! Long time, no see!!! I'm glad Karen was so astute as to recognize your Jamey because I didn't!!!! Well, congratulations to both of you!!!! Hope you will be stopping in more often so we can catch up with you!!!

Jamey is absolutely gorgeous!!! And I remember now when you adopted him. We have been missing out on this beautiful boy. Thank you for being such a good mom to him.

So glad to see Jamey as our Dog of the Day!!!

Logan

Thank you everyone...

for you kind words on my Jamey. It's been a year since I submitted his story and pictures, so he has been with me for 14 months now. He has put on about 6 lb, which was something he needed. He is settling down a tiny bit too. He is just a big goofball, really, still very much a puppy mind in an adult body.
    I do have to add something though, in that Jamey is not the youngest anymore Just this past week he got a new fur-brother, a 5 month old orphaned black kitty. He has been remarkably good with him.
    Thanks again to all!

I was thrilled when I saw a greyhound was DOTD, and doubly thrilled when I recognized :black greyhound named Jamey.. He is a PT baby!!!:
    Congratulations Jamey!!!
    I am so glad you found your forever home!!!! You are a wonderful boy!!

Jennie: where are you from in OH? There are several of us. I am from North Central. (Upper Sandusky)
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..