Thread: Casey

Casey

Good Morning Casey........It is so nice to see such a beautiful face first thing
    in the morning. Casey, you are beautiful. You sound like my Yorkie Martina.
    She will lay on anything that hits the floor. All she wants to do is eat and sleep also. Casey, I just love collies. I have always wanted one.
    I would love to give you a hug but since I can't have mom or dad do
    it for me. And give you a cookie. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Have a good life Casey.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Casey !!!!

Good morning to you Pretty Girl!!! Congrats to you, our beautiful DOTD, on this fine Friday. We had to smile at some of your antics. You are all anyone could hope for in a doggie. We can both be ladies on some occasions and "one of the boys"(if you will) on other occasions. It's alot of fun isn't it Casey Girl? How clever of you to have the birds drop bread for you to snack on. It's your way of teaching them how to share isn't it? Please tell the family to give you mega kisses on that long, precious, snout from us today to celebrate. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Bitter Cold , Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Greetings and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, Casey! Oh, what a beauty you are; that is one lovely shot of you decked out in your holiday garland, Casey! And what a precious photo that is of you snuggled up with your daddy! The expression on your face, that loving gaze could melt the hardest of hearts...and your daddy's expression speaks volumes! (I was a daddy's girl too; they give the best hugs, don't they?) So, bread is your fave food? hehe We girls don't ask for much, do we Casey? And I'm sure the birdies are happy to share...well, maybe not! But what touched me most of all was your mommy saying, "she has a different kind of love for everyone, and is always there when you need her." What an angel! Your family is truly blessed to have you in their lives Casey, and we here are honored to crown you our very special and most deserving, honoree! Hope you and your family enjoy a very happy Dog of the Day sweet baby girl, that you're spoiled to pieces and treated to all the love (and bread) your heart desires! Big hugs and lots of kisses to you, sweet baby girl! Thank you for warming my cold, cold day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello there, gorgeous Casey! I agree with all that everyone else has already written today. You are just beautiful and I'm right behind LHCamry in hoping that your mom or dad will give you a hug for me! Happy Dog of the Day to you and a very long and happy life with your loving family!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Casey, what a beautiful girl you are, and you certainly don't look like a senior. Wish I could see you running the birds off so you can snitch their bread, I'll bet you are so cute. I'm glad you were taken in by a family who loves you so much pretty girl, and I'm sure you've returned that love tenfold. Wish I could give you a hug sweet Casey. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hello Casey,

It is a real pleasure to meet you pretty girl. I loved reading all about
    you & your family & what a sweet pup you are. What did make me laugh
    out loud was reading abou sometimest burping in your human's face.
    I thought my Smokey was the only one who did that. Sending big
    congratulations on being honored today as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending out hugs & kisses just for you sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Casey! You're a gorgeous girl. You remind me of my grandma's collie. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!