Thread: Sparky

Sparky

Hi Sparky...You are so handsome. You look so cute with your
    blue bandanna on. I bet you are a very spoiled little boy. You would be if you were mine. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see you.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Sparky !!!!

What a beautiful little boy!! Your Mom deserves a big congratulations for keeping you so brushed and gorgeous. That plush coat is to die for. You sound like the perfect little doggie for sure. How nice that you have a Sis named Missy. We can bet you two are as cute as can be together. Congratulations on your big day as our stunning DOTD!!! Please tell Mom to give you and Missy some kisses from us to add to the celebration. We wish you happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny but Freezing(brrrrr)Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Sparky - it was wonderful seeing a Pom take the honors today. What a beautiful coat you have, and I know it's not all that easy to take care of. Your Mom's doing a wonderful job. I think everybody should have a Pom in their life at least once. My girl just turned 13 a couple of weeks ago, but she still acts like a pup, and I hope she can for years to come! I have a Sparky too (a ShihTzu), so this is a little dog family.

Wishing you an absolutely wonderful day today and always, with lots of treats, and fun times with your family and Missy too. Here's to a long and happy and healthy life to you and your sis!

Cuteness alert! Hi Sparky, you adorable, cutie-patootie you! How precious are you, posing so proudly for the camera, all decked out in that spiffy blue bandana! OK, it's -15 wind chill here...can I borrow your "coat?" And what a gorgeous, thick, lush and plush coat it is, Sparky! But oooooooooooh, that face! A zillion kisses to you Sparky, smack dab on that sweet little head of yours! I've always been mom to bigger pups, but I've had a crush on you Poms since I met my first years ago; the most irresistible combo of looks, spunk and "big dog" spirit! It's no surprise to read how much in love your family is, how much they cherish their beautiful boy!

Hope you and your people enjoy a very special and fun filled, "top dog" day, that you're spoiled to bits and loved to pieces! And hopefully your Mom will pass along a few extra hugs and smochies, for me! Congratulations to you, precious Sparky!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Sparky,

My, what a handsome boy you are. I love that beautiful coat you have.
    It sure sounds like a wonderful family you have there. I can tell you are
    a loved & treasured friend & companion. Say Hi to Missy for me sweetie.
    Congratulations on being our delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you
    lots of hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Major adorable cutness!!!!
    Congratulations on being chosen for DOTD.

----<---<--<{(@

Sparky

HI SPARKY! HAPPY DOTD TO A LITTLE SWEETHEARTI SMILED WHEN I READ ABOUT YOUR LITTLE TOY HAMBURGER-LOL-SO SWEET! I AM A CAT LADY-BUT YOU DEAR-ARE SIMPLY AN ANGEL! BEST WISHES-SUSANSWATLIN518