Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vanille

AWWW QUELLE UNE BELLE JEUNE FILLE!!!
    VANILLE , TU EST JOLIE ET UNE GRANDE BELLE CHATTE!
    AND YOU LIVE IN SUCH A BEAUTIFUL AREA , AND WHEN THE PET ANGEL ARMY VISITS FRANCE IN THE SPRING, THEY WILL LOOK YOU UP VANILLE, AND HAVE A NICE PICNIC IN YOUR HONOR.
    THE FOUND CAT MALES ALL KISS YOUR PAW MADAMOISELLE , AND THEY ALL SEND A GALLIC MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO OUR DEAREST AND BELLE CHATTE DU JOUR VIVACIOUS VANILLE.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Vanille est un beau chat! Magnificent! And I love your fluffy tail! Happy Cat of the Day to you, Vanille!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Vanille, you are handsome cat. Enjoy your day as COTD.

4. Vanille - you look like a vanilla cream pie! Both you are your garden are magnifique!

Quote Originally Posted by Lili-Vanille View Post
    Good! You write a better french than I write english, sure!!!
    May I compliment you, your English is really very good!

Lili-Vanille, my very first thought when I saw your picture was "What a beautiful tail!" You definitely are a beautiful kitty and concatulations on being our Cat of the Day! Enjoy your special day, sweetie
    Meowmie, could I impose and ask you to give this special kitty some scritchies and lovies from me? I hope you'll join us here at PT!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

momcat, not only has she joined, (Lilli-Vanille) if you click to her profile, she has created several albums of more Vanille pictures!
    I've Been Frosted

Viva vanille!

WHAT A PRETTY YOUNG LADY! HAPPY COTD.THANKS FOR THE LOVELY PICTURES AND STORY! I AM A CAT LADY FROM UPSTATE NY SO YOU ARE FAR AWAY. YOUR COUNTRYSIDE IS BEAUTIFUL AND SO ARE YOU.THE COLOR OF YOUR COAT IS AWESOME. YOU SEEM TO HAVE IT MADE OVER THERE!I AM NOT FRENCH-BUT I AM A FAN OF THE EIFFEL TOWER. I HAVE LARGE PICTURES/FRAMED IN THIS APARTMENT. I BET IT'S A GREAT SIGHT IN PERSON. YOU ALSO MUST BE SWEET IN PERSON AS WELL! GOD BLESS/HAVE FUNSUSANSWATLIN518

Creme!

Your name suits you, ma Vanille! What a gorgeous confection of caramel-colored fur - LOL!

Merci, merci!!! Vanille est très heureuse d'être ici!
    ... et moi aussi!

Hello, bonjour!!
    WOW, Lili-Vanille is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love her big fluffy tail!!!
    I am glad to have another French member here on PT! Where in France are you living? I am Lut (Maya & Inka's mommy), and I live in Belgium, near Ghent (-> Gand)
    I do speak French too, but as almost all members here speak English, I prefer to post in English too, especially because my French is a bit rusty

Bienvenu a Pet Talk!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Oups! My post is gone!!!

I said I live in Normandy, about 100 kilometers from Caen, in the Bocage (here are apple-trees and cows)
    I am Lili, and my cat is Vanille.

Wow, I am in awe of your beauty Vanille! what a stunner, you must have a line of boys queueing up for a cuddle! You must have a wonderful life being able to explore all those wonderful fields, I expect you have many fantastic adventures. Happy Cat Of The Day!

Thancks! Vanille is very proud to be here!

Salu Vanille
    Je ne t'ai pas vu à ton grand jour de Cat of the Day mais on m' a dit que tu es là
    Filou qui est un Abessin envoye des bises et dit que les Abessins et les Somali sont très très spéciaux