Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Catmobile Kitties "Krewe" at Mardi Gras

All I got was a picture from Pinot late last evening. She's not telling me when they're coming back - I think they're having too good of a time - still! I'll update when I can...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

That looks great to me, and The Found Cats are taking ME on My First Official Trip as a Found Cat.
    And My Very Own Grand Dad Tubby 2 Angels is going to show me where All the Best Places to eat are.
    This is a Cood Year for an Ex Porch Cat!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Ebony T., there is no better city to overeat in than New Orleans. Enjoy!

I know Laura won't see this until she gets back, but I wanted to post a report texted from Pinot & the gang, who are all en route home.

Princess Lily was supposed to bring home Laura's King cake with some coffee & beignets from Cafe du Monde - there seems to have been some kind of "accident" and the food had to be disposed of immediately ... hmmm

Pinot's sweetheart Roco and the lvpets2002 gang were a big hit with the crawfish treats they brought along! Thank you!

Laura's Amy was a big hit at the Dr. John show; she showed everyone the dance moves! This was especially appreciated by the twinkle toed Eddie and the ladies from Killearn who danced the night away!

Lady Edwina, of course, gave all kinds of fashion tips to the girls - can't wear too much of the beads, you know, it's just too gaudy!

Eve and the Found Cats seem to have been up to something, but that text got a little ...MURKY... on purpose? We'll see...

Sparkler got VERY FRIENDLY with one of her kitty guards!

Well, that's what I have for you. I'm sure we'll all hear the rest of the stories when they get home. All will arrive at their front doors very soon! I have told Pinot she's taking some time off when she gets back - she needs a rest after this winter!

What is Cassie doing after the trip to NOLA? Resting!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 02-26-2009 at 07:23 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

6. Just like Cassie...

Edwina and Eddie arrived home.....Exhausted!!!!

When they awake I look forward to the stories they are willing to share!

My gang just crashed right out after they got home.

I'm hoping to learn from Sparkler just what went on and WHAT she was doing with WHOM!!

Bobby danced the night away with his beloved Amy, and he is sleeping now, enjoying sweet dreams.

Sydney and Elmer: "Meowmie, we're TRYING to get some sleep here!"
    Last edited by phesina; 03-01-2009 at 06:44 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lily went straight upstairs to bed, with no pictures allowed until she's had her beauty sleep. She muttered something about there being a perfectly good explanation for the missing king cake, but she dozed off before I could ask any questions.

Eve is Exhausted She had a wonderful time and wants to thank everyone for their superb hospitality She and the Found Cats have some cat secrets, I'm sure, however, it may be a while before those stories are revealed

At the moment -- it's NAP TIME!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Just like his fellow travellers, Groucho is out cold. When he first got home he was so excited, Laura's seafood gumbo was out of this world and the king cake was to die for! Everyone had loads of fun in the Catmobile singing, practicing their dance steps with Amy, snacking and of course grabbing naps. When he's awake, Groucho keeps singing Iko Iko and showing off his newly acquired dance steps. The parades were spectacular though Groucho did say a few of them had to dodge the Zulu Coconuts. He said all the kitties were very comfortable camping out in the Catmobile, plenty of pillows and blankets for all. Pinot did an outstanding job as copilot and twice kept the very careful Catmobile driver from getting lost.

Rest up, sweet kitties! You've all had a very exciting week. All of us Meowmies can't wait to hear all the details!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

I still want to know about the Sparkler story - there are some very tight lips on that one!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    I still want to know about the Sparkler story - there are some very tight lips on that one!
    I'll check for it and mail you back Could I ask you to give Pinot tons of scritchies and lovies from me?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    I'll check for it and mail you back Could I ask you to give Pinot tons of scritchies and lovies from me?
    Absolutely! Same to Groucho from me!

And, yes, rest up kitties, you're on to St. Patty's Day in Chicago!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    So do I! She's not letting me in on it.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery