Hello Kitties, it's time for the next Catmobile adventure! We've done the Inaugural and the Super Bowl - now it's time for Mardi Gras - Laissez le bon temps rouler!

Groucho and momcat have arranged for the transportation, the date of the grand festivities are February 24, 2009.

Here are a few comments from those scheduled to attend (including myself):

"Hey Pinot!!! Sounds like a plan to me. If you'd like, I'll see if the eco-friendly hybrid Catmobile is available. Please let me know.

Your friend,
Groucho " (Groucho & momcat)

" WoW wont that be Cool All of us showing up in the CatMobile at the Mardi Gras.. My Furr Purr Clann is already packing.. " (lvpets2002, including my Valentine, Roco)

"Groucho! Roco, are you ready? Are the Killearn Kitties in?
Laissez le bon temps rouler!" (me)

"Roco here says he is ready to Go Go Zoom Zoom.."

"Okay Pinot, the local Jaguar dealer said all he needs is a date and the Catmobile is ours. He told me that we take such good care of the Catmobile that it never needs to be cleaned up when we bring it back so using it is never a problem.

Big Easy, here we come!

Your friend,
Groucho "

"Laissez le bons temps rouler, indeed! Cassie wonders what Lady Edwina will wear. (Lady Edwina, correct me if I am wrong, but don't you have a beautiful mask to wear?) " Cassie & Cassie's Mom

So, PT kitties-let's go! Groucho & momcat need to know who's coming, so lets have a good time and don't forget your beads!

Your friend and copilot,
Pinot