Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Catmobile Kitties "Krewe" at Mardi Gras

Catmobile Kitties "Krewe" at Mardi Gras

Hello Kitties, it's time for the next Catmobile adventure! We've done the Inaugural and the Super Bowl - now it's time for Mardi Gras - Laissez le bon temps rouler!

Groucho and momcat have arranged for the transportation, the date of the grand festivities are February 24, 2009.

Here are a few comments from those scheduled to attend (including myself):

"Hey Pinot!!! Sounds like a plan to me. If you'd like, I'll see if the eco-friendly hybrid Catmobile is available. Please let me know.

Your friend,
    Groucho " (Groucho & momcat)

" WoW wont that be Cool All of us showing up in the CatMobile at the Mardi Gras.. My Furr Purr Clann is already packing.. " (lvpets2002, including my Valentine, Roco)

"Groucho! Roco, are you ready? Are the Killearn Kitties in?
    Laissez le bon temps rouler!" (me)

"Roco here says he is ready to Go Go Zoom Zoom.."

"Okay Pinot, the local Jaguar dealer said all he needs is a date and the Catmobile is ours. He told me that we take such good care of the Catmobile that it never needs to be cleaned up when we bring it back so using it is never a problem.

Big Easy, here we come!

Your friend,
    Groucho "

"Laissez le bons temps rouler, indeed! Cassie wonders what Lady Edwina will wear. (Lady Edwina, correct me if I am wrong, but don't you have a beautiful mask to wear?) " Cassie & Cassie's Mom

So, PT kitties-let's go! Groucho & momcat need to know who's coming, so lets have a good time and don't forget your beads!

Your friend and copilot,
    Pinot

Oh Pinot, my girls' paws are hardly touching the ground this weather! Which is good, because it's icy, and would be cold on the paws. They will see your invitation when they surface, but I think I can safely say that going to mardi gras in the Catmobile would be of great excitement to them. I will pencil it in in their diaries.

Okay, fellow kitties! Does anyone know where we can get some authentic jambalaya, gumbo, and crawfish pie?

For our international contingent, please let me know your flight plans so the Catmobile can pick you up. Transportation will be provided for everyone so please let me know ASAP so we can map this out!

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Sounds HOT

What's hot http://mardigrasday.com/

My girls are interested but wonder if Vermontcat's girls would like to join them on the trip!

I have given everyone the human itinerary for February 24th!

We will need more details about the transportation etc.

Thanks! Sallyanne for her girls:

Lucy, Chloe and Juni-get-down!

Eve missed the Super Bowl but so enjoyed herself at the Inaugural Party She really would like to come to Mardi Gras and wants to know where she might hop on the Catmobile for another sensational ride
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

I KNOW THAT THE SIAMESE FEARSOME FIVE ARE THERE WITH THIER MATES AND ETERNAL BABY ANGELS , JUST DRINKING IN THE WONDERFUL CUISINE OF NEW ORLEANS , AS THAT CITY STRUGGLES TO REGAIN WHAT IT ONCE HAD BEFORE KATRINA.

ANOTHER BIG PARTY FOR BO BO , AND BOBO
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Raco says To my SweetHeart Pinot we are all ready to go.. We have all of the gang packing with toys & treats.. We are ready to Zoom Zoom in the CatMobile to the Mardi Gras.. Taccoa is calling for her Darling Elmer.. Bump is calling for his SweetHeart Paizly && Buttons is calling for her Darling HoneyBun..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Okay, fellow kitties! Does anyone know where we can get some authentic jambalaya, gumbo, and crawfish pie?

Your friend,
    Groucho
    Groucho, Mom & Dad had some suggestions for food - we must visit Cafe Du Monde for coffee and Beignets, Pat OBriens for Hurricanes, and some favorites from the last trip-Arnaud's for wonderful Remoulade Shrimp, Old Coffee Pot Restaurant for all your requests (as well as the BEST cream of crab soup in N'awlins), and they suggested we stay at the Ramada Plaza Inn on Bourbon (right in the middle of the action-where I love to be!).

Don't forget, Roco, Valentine's day is before the Mardi Gras!

Talk to you all soon!

Party Kitty Pinot

I know a COOK that can make great Gumbo's and jambalayas who is (NOW) home and lives close to The Big Easy! (She can also make a yummy King Cake!) Her daughter makes a mighty mean crawfish pie too!.... They even have Mardi Gras beads and Mardi Gras music.. Wonder who it could be?
    Last edited by Laura's Babies; 02-04-2009 at 06:52 PM.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Princess Lily says, "Laissez le bon temps rouler!"

I've told her to bring back some Cafe du Monde coffee with chicory and beignet mix, plus a big ol' piece of Laura's king cake (yum!). But I think she might just get too carried away to remember her poor old meowmie.

My gang are all packing up and getting ready to go.

Elmer says, "YES, my darling Taccoa, I will be there!"

Bob asks, "Beautiful Amy, will you be my date?"

Poppy wonders, "Will my beau Poppy be able to make it from Montreal?"

Sydney is almost delirious with excitement about being with his beloved Scrappy 2 again.

My other two girls, the senior, Peony, and the newest, Sparkler, don't have Significant Others yet but are looking forward to letting some bon temps roulez and maybe meeting theirs in the Crescent City!

Since I've mentioned Sparkler occasionally but haven't yet introduced her properly, let me say I'm getting around to doing so shortly. I've just been so pressed for time lately..
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by Prairie Purrs View Post
    Princess Lily says, "Laissez le bon temps rouler!"

I've told her to bring back some Cafe du Monde coffee with chicory and beignet mix, plus a big ol' piece of Laura's king cake (yum!). But I think she might just get too carried away to remember her poor old meowmie.
    I hate to tell you, Prairie Purrs, the attempt to bring the meowmies crabcakes back from the Superbowl wasn't very successful! I promise, I gave them to Pinot to distribute, but...as I understand it, the stories get a little murky! I'm sure her Valentine got his crabcake, but other than that... Ah, well, it's all in good fun! ...and Princess Lily looks wonderful!

Hello my lovely Inka I would be honored and proud to accompany you to Mardi Gras and hope you will say yes.

Hi Eve! We can't wait to have you join us in the Catmobile for our next great excursion. Never you fear, your place in the Catmobile is all set. Right now the very careful Catmobile driver and our friend Pinot are working out the route so that everyone has a ride.

Miss Sasvermont, I wasn't able to get your crew on their cell phone but please tell them they will not be left behind!

Welcome home Miss Laura! Wow, homemade jambalaya, gumbo and crawfish pie! It just doesn't get any better than that! Of course your kitties will be joining us? There's plenty of room in the Catmobile for everyone!

Stay tuned to this thread, fellow kitties, more details as they develop.

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

14. It is funny what different approaches Edwina and Eddie have to things. When it comes to Mardi Gras all Eddie says is... "A parade! Beads! Parties!"

While Lady Edwina is more interested in glamour, elegance and mystery...

Hey...wait a minute young man....you have to wait for the Catmobile!!

Cassie hopes that Michael will come from Ontario for the festivities. Bring Miquelito and Pouncierge, Scrappy2 and Princess, JH and JJJ3, too please. and Ebony Tubster, Tubster Panther and Pouncer Roccano if they are willing!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678