Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Catmobile Kitties "Krewe" at Mardi Gras

Snowbelle

Of course Snowbelle will be a wonderful addition! The Catmobile excursions are a wonderful time for all! Welcome, Snowbelle! I'll make sure you get where you need to be in one piece!

Your friend and copilot,
    Pinot

Quote Originally Posted by Hotel_Goddess View Post
    Well I sure am one proud Mom! COTD Nov 11/08 for my bad boy Baboo and now COTD for Pretty Princess Norah on Feb 10/09. Thank you for such lovely friends to write such kind words. Love, kisses, purrs and cuddles to all of Norah's feline friends! XXooo
    Pinot and Groucho, is there room in the Catmobile for Baboo and Norah?

Thank you,
    Cassie Cat and Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Of course, there's always room! Welcome Norah and Baboo! Just tell us where you'll be and we'll add you to the route - it'll be a great party!

Speaking of the route, kitties.... It's almost check in time! Ready?

Your friend,
    Pinot

My girls are waiting impatiently by the front window for the taxi to arrive to take them to the airport.

The excitement gets too much for Samantha and she pops outside to see if it is coming, but she comes back in very quickly.

They are so excited about catching up with all their friends again and meeting new friends too.

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Pinot and Groucho, is there room in the Catmobile for Baboo and Norah?

Thank you,
    Cassie Cat and Elyse
    Absolutely yes! There's still plenty of room but fellow kitties, please let us know if you'll be coming. Time is running short!

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Dear Groucho and Pinot, we are all set for the Carnival, but where are we to meet the Catmobile? Will you be coming this way, or should we travel to someplace on your route?

If you will be picking up Eastern Canadian kitties, you could re-enter the U.S. at Windsor/Detroit, then shoot straight down I-94 towards Chicago.. stopping at Ann Arbor along the way.

Or if it's easier for us to meet you somewhere else on your route, please let us know where and we will see that Meowmie arranges to get us there in time! We are not far from Detroit Metro Airport, so we could meet you at any other airport.

Looking forward to PARTEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!

Peony, Sydney, Poppy, Elmer, Bob, Sparkler, and all the Angels
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Groucho will have to chime in on this one, but my last understanding of the route was that all points North and West of NJ/Philly were to fly in to Philly or BWI (Maryland) by the 21st and the Catmobile would make it's way to the Southeastern US points on it's way to the Big Easy Mardi Gras Party! I have some of these points prepared for my copilot post, but some kitties haven't checked in with their travel plans.

For instance, Baboo & Princess Norah (so many Princesses ), where will you be meeting the Catmobile?

Your friend,
    Pinot

of course the Catmobile is coming for you, Eddie and Edwina! It wouldn't be a party without you two! Edwina IS the fashionista of the Catmobile!

Your friend, Pinot

Ok my babies are all packed.. When do you think the CatMobile will be to Texas and are was we to fly somewhere closer??

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    Groucho will have to chime in on this one, but my last understanding of the route was that all points North and West of NJ/Philly were to fly in to Philly or BWI (Maryland) by the 21st and the Catmobile would make it's way to the Southeastern US points on it's way to the Big Easy Mardi Gras Party! I have some of these points prepared for my copilot post, but some kitties haven't checked in with their travel plans.
    Your friend,
    Pinot
    Okay, very good. We just booked our flights to BWI!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

travel plans to Mardi Gras

OK, kitties, I think we're rolling!

I've gone over those that have checked in with the driver, and here's what we've come up with (so far):

The Catmobile will leave Trenton, NJ/Philly Airport area on 2/21 with Groucho & Inka's clan meeting up with Snowbelle & Honeybun. We are assuming, although this is not confirmed, that the Vermont kitties (sasvermont & vermontcats) and Eve (Bengalz) will be joining the PA/NJ meeting point. The BWI group so far is Cassie, the Phesina gang (Elmer, Bob, Poppy, Sydney, Peony & Sparkler), and, of course myself (Pinot).

Those we need to know about: my sweetheart Roco and the lvpets2002 group - I would imagine we're picking you up at the New Orleans airport - please confirm! Eddie & Edwina - I would think you're flying in to BWI with Cassie, please confirm! The Killearn Kitties - which airport are you coming in to - we NEED to know! Princess Lily - BWI or other? The Found Cats Hotel (catmandu) - where are we meeting you?

If there's anyone else I'm missing, please check in. We've got to let Laura and her krewe (Boo, Amy, Giz & Samantha) know who will be joining them for the festivities! We have plenty of time to stop in points southeast, so don't be shy! We've got plenty of food and fun for all!

Your friend - Pinot

Lily wants to know whether the Catmobile can meet her in St. Louis. If that's not convenient, then she'll catch a flight from St. Louis to New Orleans and join the Kitty Krewe there. She may get a little bit distracted by the St. Louis Mardi Gras festivities, but I'll make sure she gets wherever she needs to be.

Don't worry about a thing, Miss PraireePurrs, we'll keep a close eye on Lily.

Pinot, concatulations on an extraordinary job of mapping things out with our very careful Catmobile driver! You really have this under control. With you, who needs one of those GPS thingies!!! By the way, have you heard if Phinehas and Malachi will be feeling well enough to join us?

I have an idea, if it's okay with Mr. Catmandu of course. Could our friends from the Catada area all meet at the Found Cats Hotel and the Catmobile could meet them all there?

It looks as if the Catmobile will be ready for us Wednesday or Thursday. That way we can get an earlier start and possibly pick up our "out of the way" fellow kitties that can't get a flight to Philly or Baltimore. For the kitties who prefer not to fly, you can get the Amtrack train right into Trenton!

I have to go now, Meowmie says the local Jaguar dealer is on the phone.....

Your friend,
    Groucho
    Last edited by momcat; 02-13-2009 at 11:24 PM.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by Pinot's Mom View Post
    The Killearn Kitties - which airport are you coming in to - we NEED to know!
    Well, just as well you asked! I assumed that they had booked BWI as it had been mentioned, but apparently they could not get there directly and they didn't want the hassle of changing - interferes with the beauty sleep don't you know. They will be flying direct to Philadelphia, to arrive around the same time as Inka.