Thread: Precious Piggie Presley!

Precious Piggie Presley!

Good morning and a very happy Pet of the Day to you, precious piggie Presley! What a treat to be the first to congratulate you on your big honor! Me and my piggie Ruby were so excited to see a fellow wheeker nominated for Pet Talk's "top pet" honors! Ruby sends you and Elvis both, congrats and purrrs! I must say you are utterly irresistible decked out in that pink bow! (As a matter of fact I could swear I once saw your famous namesake, that "other" Presley, similarly attired!)

How neat that your family welcomed home you and your brother, both! Twice the fun, twice the love, right sweetie? But I am a little sad to hear that you and your brother both may be blind. At first we thought our Ruby was blind as well (she was a rescue, with ruby red eyes; kept bumping into things). But hopefully that's not the case for you and Elvis, and even if it is, it's clear you're well up to meeting the challenge, not letting a small shortcoming such as that keep you from living life to the fullest! What a lucky human, having not just one, but two adorable furballs like you and Elvis, in her/his life!

Hope you and Elvis enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration, treated to all your faves, everything your hearts desire! Love and cuddles, wheeks and purrrs to you precious Presley, and Elvis!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Presley what an adorable little chap you are!!!

What a treat for us to see two wonderful pictures of you and your best pal, Elvis too!!! I hope you two are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious piggie presley

OOOOOHH! THESE 2 ARE GREAT! HAPPY POTD AND I HAVE TO SAY I ADORE THE PICTURES. WHAT A CUTE STORY!SWEET JUST DOESN'T DESCRIBE THESE DEARS! ALL THE BESTSUSANSWATLIN518