Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Handsome Hezzie

Handsome Hezzie

Wow- what a cool Texas boy you are. With a T-shirt and a most elegant leopard sofa. When you are rolling on it we badly feel the urge the kiss your handsome cream tummy.
    We are glad to hear you live indoors now as we know that in the South of Texas there might even be mountain lions who would not recognize you as their brother.

Have a great day in the lap of luxury today

Hezzie, how nice of you to allow the people who pay the mortgage to also live in the house. That's the situation here and I'm so grateful to my Fur Posse. Such generosity! LOL I'd love to see the crown shaped bed that you sleep in. Wonder where I could buy one. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome Hezzie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hezzie

Hi gorgeous. First of all, I"m so sorry about your sister Ozzie; that's so sad for all of you. However, I"m glad to hear that you are an indoor kitty; so is mine; and I"m very thankful of that. You take care, and happy COTD.

Ooo Hezzie, you are indeed a very handsome boy, and so loving and kind too. I think everyone looking at your photo today will want to come round to your house and deliver lots of tummy rubs in person! Would that be all right Hezzie?

I hope you have a wonderful reign as Cat of the Day today, thoroughly spoiled by your purrsons in honour of this great occasion. Congratulations!

Handsome Orange Boy

YET AGAIN an magnificent Orange Boy. Enjoy your day King Hessie.
    LIFE IS GOOD!

xoxoxox
    Treasure your Earth and all the glorious Life that abounds...gently...

Sorry to misspel

Hessie/Hezzie.

Head bumps
    Treasure your Earth and all the glorious Life that abounds...gently...

Sweet Boy!

Loved your photo. You can always tell a happy, content and well adjusted cat by the fact that they sleep on their backs.
    Sorry about your sister.
    You are a beautiful boy!
    Enjoy your day of fame!

Hello & Welcome Hezzie.. Your sure such a Very Handsome Gent from Texas.. Just Love your Outfit.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Hezzie!

You are such a cutie! And you look really cool in your lil' sweater!

Handsome King!!

Good morning to HRH, gorgeous Hezzie!
    Im sorry for your little sister But Im glad that you are and indoor cat now, it is safer, we dont want anything bad to happen to your lovely self

Great to know that you allow your daddy to pay the bills, your mommy to buy you toys AND share the house with them.. how kind of you!!!!

I hope you are being treated as the king you are on your special day with extra treats and extra toys

Big hugs and kisses on your tummy
    astrid

Hello there handsome Hezzie! You sure are a treat for morning eyes! I love your couch.... looks so comfy that I want to come join you!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Hezzie what a handsome and fashionable chap you are!!!

What great pictures of you!!! I can't decide which one I like the best. I'm hoping you are being spoiled to the max today!!! It's YOUR special day after all!!!

Congratualtions, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there adorable Hezzie! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! I lost count of how many times I smiled out loud, reading your autobiography, gazing on your pricelessly precious pics! Of course you're "the KING," of course you're spoiled rotten and loved unconditionally! That's the deal we humans make in return for our furkids gift to us, their priceless love! I'm so very sorry to hear of the loss of your sister Ozzie... Thankfully your mommy has you there to help ease her sadness, and she you. And yes, much better for you to remain inside sweetie, safe and sound! And who needs to go out anyway, what with all of those laps and custom, "king sized" beds to nap on, that bountiful (refilled daily) cache of toys to play with! And Hezzie, that sweater is simply the cat's meow!
    Hope you're in the midst of enjoying a very happy and fun filled day celebrating your exalted status, Hezzie; that you're being spoiled rotten, more rotten than usual! Lots of love, cuddles and smoochies to you, Hezzie! You're the best!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

HANDSOME HEZZIE, YOU ARE SUCH AN OWESOME ORANGIE, AND WE LOVE YOUR LITTLE SOFA MADE JUST FOR YOU , AND YOUR DEAR SISTER OZZIE WHEN SHE COMES TO VISIT.
    YOU ARE A REGULAR TEXAN, WITH A DEVIL MAY CARE ATTITUDE, A REAL SQUARE SHOOTER WHO MAKES LIFE INTERESTING FOR EVERYONE YOU KNOW
    THE LUCKY FOUND HOTEL CATS, LED BY MICHAEL THE DREAM CAT, MIQUELITO THE LITTLE ORANGE LION AND THE ORANGE PORCH CATS SEND THIER MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS TO OUR NEWEST AND OWESOMEST HEZZIE, CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hezzie, I would love to see your crown bed!!! HAPPY COTD!!