Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ravishing Richie

Ravishing Richie

Richie, we are so glad your mom snatched you up just in time when you had these dangerous crystals. And now you have a clean litterbox, fish TV, fur-siblings to play with and you get your expensive diet so that you stay as handsome and healthy as we can see you know.
    Have a great day, handsome boy and have some celebration as you are our COTD today

Richie

Thank goodness your new owner took you away from that deplorable situation. No food, dirty litter box? Even prisoners are treated better than that! Enjoy your wonderful, new, clean, never hungry home!

Hey Richie!!! Are you praying for warmth, too!!! I agree with the other posts, that you got out of the ex's place in the nick of time.You are quite a looker! HAPPY COTD!!

Richie, how sweet it is that you were removed from that awful place and that you got the care and love that you need. Now you're healthy and happy and will live the life you deserve. And you deserve your title of COTD, too, that's for sure! Enjoy, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hello Richie, it is lovely to meet such a handsome boy this morning. I am very glad that you were whisked away to a good home just in time, sweetie.

I hope you have a great party today in celebration of your Cat of the Day status. Do all the thing you love best, and don’t stint on the growling! Humans are so terribly slow sometimes and need to be kept in line. Make sure that they spoil you rotten! You deserve no less.

Fus

Thank goodness you stepped in when you did otherwise, yes, he would not have survived. My cat Shadow had that disease (FUS) at age six and lived another 10 healthy years after that because of the change of food and litter. I am thinking though that since you said 20 pounds that you are feeding Richie mainly dry food; I am not a vet but have always had cats and volunteer for 3 rescues - dry food is often full of chemicals and fillers, even the prescription diets sold at vets. It is also causing obesity among cats (three of our vets even told us this). Cats are carnivores and need meat which they can get from moist food. In your cat's case I would suggest feeding more canned food with very low ash and magnesium and if you give any dry, low ash and magnesium is also the key and there are some very good brands on the market by Wellness and Evo that make both canned and dry, to name a few. Also, be sure you are not using clumping litter that has a warning DO NOT FLUSH on it (actually no one should be using this litter as it has an ingredient in it that causes the litter to clump in the box AND also in your cat, which can be fatal causing dehydration - many cats and dogs have perished). Listen to your vet of course but remember that it is an industry and thankfully we can educate ourselves through the internet as well. All the best to you and Richie.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Hi Richie!! You are a very cutie furry ball!!
    It is so good to know that now you are growing and becoming every day even more handsome and most important: healthy. Thank God for your mommy who rescued you just in time!!!

My best wishes for a long, happy and healthy life for you sweet boy!!

Congratulations on your day to our handsome and very blessed boy, Richie!!
    astrid

Happy COTD Richie. You are beautiful!

Oh my my Richie your sure of such Stunning Breathtaken Beauty.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Stranger Than Fiction...!!!

Wow - I'm glad you are well, Ritchie! And i believe that you have a twin brother here in my household...just a few days ago, I had to take Whiskers to the vet for the same urinary problem! (He is currently lounging under my desk chair). And he looks like you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whiskers 3.jpg 
Views:	307 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	41598   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whiskers 2.1.JPG 
Views:	305 
Size:	194.8 KB 
ID:	41599   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whiskers on back.jpg 
Views:	314 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	41600  

Richie what a charming fellow you are!!!

I'm so glad your mommy saved you and you are the picture of health and happiness now. Looks like you are having a blast in your wonderful pictures.
    Enjoy your special day !

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wonderful Richie

Thank goodness you rescued him. He is so beautiful and healthy. Thank you for offering him a wonderful home and for loving him so.
    Heaven is the place of final and complete happinees God has prepared for us----and if animals are necessary to make us happy in heaven, then you can be sure God will have them there. Reverend Billy Graham

Hello richie

HAPPY COTD! YOU ARE AWESOME AND YOUR HUMAN IS TOO FOR GETTING YOU OUT OF THE OLD ENVIRONMENT. SOUNDS LIKE SHE'S GOT SOMEONE VERY SPECIAL NOW-GOOD FOR HER! SHE IS ALSO LUCKY TO HAVE A BEAUTY LIKE YOUI HAVE A TUXEDO AND AN AMERICAN SHORTHAIR-THEY ARE MY ANGELS. YOU ARE A GORGEOUS MIX AND BEING PART TUXEDO YOURSELF-THAT MAKES YOU ARE PRINCE OF COURSE. LEAVE THE FISH ALONE-JUST LOOK AT THEM. YOU'RE SWEET ENOUGH THAT YOU WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING NOT NICE TO THEM I AM SURE, I LOVE YOUR COAT-GORGEOUS! SUSANSWATLIN518

Congratulations and happy Cat of the Day to you, darling Richie! I'm with your Mom...any kitty as loved as you are, who in return graces his family with so much love and laughter, is definitely deserving, more than the deserving of Pet Talk's top honors!

That's one wise mommy you've got there, Richie! We're all so very grateful to her for springing you from that dreadful home and neglectful guardian; for getting you the healthcare you needed, and none to soon! Now, healthy and whole once more, you're living the good life with your fursibs and devoted mommy and daddy to be!

Congratulations and lots of love to you on your big day, precious Richie! Hope you and the entire furry crew, are enjoying a very special day of celebration, being spoiled rotten! Hugs and smoochies to you and the crew, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Richie, I am so glad you got out of that awful place and went to live with your mommy who loves you! I have a furbaby that gets those nasty urinary tract blockages. He, too, is on a special diet. He gets special meds for this, also. But like you mommy said, you guys are so very worth it. Happy COTD! You are both gorgeous and loved!