Thread: Scherzo

Scherzo

What a beautiful dog you were and you certainly sounded special.

Niņo & Eliza

Scherzo

what a lovely dog you were and are, for you are still a being, loved by family and friends. We
    We know you are safe and happy. Our Grace, a GSD, died four years ago, and she, too, will never really die. Love is forever; it can't ever die.

Scherzo.....I am so sorry for your loss. Scherzo is a very beautiful
    boy. I know you miss very much. An animal is just like a member of
    your family. I have two yorkies and I treasure each day with them.
    Thanks you for shareing with us.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Scherzo

Thanks so much for your kind posts about our wonderful Scherzo

What a handsome boy you were, Scherzo, with your expressive face and your tastefully arranged spots! I enjoyed reading all about your antics during your wonderful life.

You were so right just to drop logs on your humans' toes to let them know that you wanted the stove lit. Sometimes these humans can be so terribly slow.

Congratulations on your day in the limelight today, Scherzo. I hope you are playing nicely with Rondo up there and not teasing her.

Scherzo

Awesome dog and story. We have many dogs and every one has been dear to us, including the 3 year old Yorkie-Poo we have now.

To the wonderful family of Scherzo

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful best friend with us, a few of the countless cherished memories you and he made. We're honored to have had the chance to meet him, and pay tribute to all that he meant to you and to those who knew and loved him. I am so very sorry to hear he is no longer with you in body, but as has been said, true love never dies; he lives on in your hearts, and in the memories you made, forever and ever. My heart melted when I clicked on his photo. Artfully arranged "spots" for sure! And oh, that precious expression. It's as though he's looking right at me, straight into my soul! I can only image how special it was to be held in his loving gaze in person.

As you say, his named suited him to a "T," for he certainly filled this world with his lighthearted, playful, musical spirit, (a grace note for the heart) just as he does now at the Rainbow Bridge, patiently awaiting that joyful day of reunion!

Run and play happily at the Rainbow Bridge with your musical accompaniment and best buddy Rondo, beautiful boy! I have no doubt that all of our beloved furangels are pulling out all the stops, making sure your much deserved day of honor is a very happy one! And if your Mom wouldn't mind...a hug and kiss to Theo!

(I just loved the log dropping story!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Scherzo...I know you were loved as much as you loved your family. I have a dalmatian who will be 15 this summer, and I know what wonderful, loving family dogs dals are..Your family was blessed to have you!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Scherzo was a beautiful dog with beautiful and creative name. May all your wonderful memories of him overwhelm the sadness you feel when you think of him.

It's not in the Bible, but I hope that beloved animals will be with us in Heaven.

Scherzo~~

What a pleasure it is to read your story and get to know what a great boy you were, sweetheart. You were a beautiful example of your breed. We would like to thank your family for giving us the privelege of learning who you were. May you Rest In Peace, Beautiful Soul. Play hard at the bridge and run free. We know you've been looking down and smiling on all of us when you found out you were selected as our Sunday DOTD.

Love, Terry, Daisy and Delilah

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

What a beautiful boy you were Scherzo. I loved hearing all about you in
    the bio by your human. You certainly were a sweet & loving companion.
    I am sure your family will always remember you with loving thoughts.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Such a cute little dog you are,Scherzo! I love your name. You sure sound like an amazing dog. But now you're happily playing with other dogs in Dog heaven Happy DOTD Scherzo!

Dear scherzo

I AM SO SORRY ABOUT THE LOSS OF BOTH OF THESE GREAT DOGS YOU'VE HAD! IT'S ONLY RIGHT THAT TODAY'S DOTD BE A WARM DEDICATION TO LOVE SCHERZO WAS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL AND HIS SPOTS WERE GREAT. QUITE CUTE TO HEAR ABOUT THE MUSICAL ORIGIN OF HIS NAME! VERY CLASSY IDEA!I AM BEING LOVED AND CARED FOR BY CATS-BUT I HAVE SUFFERED SOME LOSSES WITH THEM PASSING AS WELL. IT ALWAYS IS SAD AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO LET GO OF THEM COMPLETELY-EVER. I THINK EACH ONE IS STILL IN MY HEART AND WHEREVER THE HE44 THEY ARE UP IN RAINBOW RIDGE-THEY ARE ALL PLAYING AS WELL AS STILL TAKING CARE OF US.THANKS FOR SHARING! SUSANSWATLIN518