Thread: Tabby finally content....*Pics*

Tabby finally content....*Pics*

Irwin seems to be doing well on the Clomicalm. For the first time he seems content, relaxed and he is even allowing my other cats near him without him flipping out. He doesnt seem stressed, high strung or angry as of yet. He sprayed the first day and hasnt since, and he hasnt been in any fights since we started the meds.

I was able to snap a few pics of my pretty boy last night, relaxing.

Hello there handsome Irwin! It's great to hear that you're not so stressed out and you're making friends with the other kitties. Your pictures are great and I hope to see much more of you. Please ask your Meowmie to give you lots of scritchies and lovies from me?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

This is wonderful news. I'm so glad that the Clomicalm is helping him and hopefully it'll continue to do so. Good luck.

THANK you for not giving up on Irwin. I know (personally) how irritating, annoying, and frustrating innappropriate peeing can be........but I also feel that those cats are just being CATS and you can't fault them for that.

He's a handsome boy and hopefully many more pleasant days are ahead of you all.

AWWWWWWWWWW INCREDIBLE IRWIN IS ONE OWESOME GOLDEN TABBY, AND THATS A GREAT NOSE TO NOSE MEETING BETWEEN IRWIN AND HIS NEW ROOMATE.
    WE HOPE THAT THAT COLICOM KEEPS WORKING!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I am so glad to hear that the medicine seems to be working well for you and Irwin. Not as glad as you are though, I'm sure.

What a beautiful, fine-looking, relaxed, and mellow boy! Doing the nose-rub with his roomie, too.

That's fantastic. I will certainly remember to ask about Clomicalm the next time I hear of a cat with that problem.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Irwin you are so handsome!! I am so glad the medicine is helping you feel better!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi