Thread: Beautiful Baby!

Hybrid View

Beautiful Baby!

What a doll face you are! That black spot on your nose just seals it for me. Of course, I'm partial to calico kitties but you are just the cutest. If you really like fresh water, tell your mom to buy you a kitty fountain. Drinkwell makes an awesome one and my Fur Posse love theirs. Keep on being as lovable as you are but don't get underfoot too much; wouldn't want those teeny paws to get stepped on. Enjoy your day as COTD, beautiful girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Remembering Kitty

Reading the story about Baby made me think of my sister's first cat, Kitty. Need I say more about how she got her name?

Kitty was a calico. My brother-in-law found her as a new-born kitten in the middle of the yard. No idea of how she got there. My sister hand raised her from that tiny kitten. Even without my sister knowing a thing about how to raise a new-born kitten, Kitty was 16 years old when she went to kitty heaven.

A funny story about when she was still a kitten. My sister found a spot above her mouth and tried to clean off that dirty spot. Only thing, that wasn't a dirty spot, it was a little half moustache mark that Kitty kept throughout her life.

Baby, you are one beautiful calico! Enjoy your special day - and shred some toilet paper for me too.

Oh, you remind me of both Princess and Misty. Princess is a pretty tortoiseshell and white like you and Misty LOVES shredding toilet paper! You are beautiful and deserve this great honor, sweetie. Congratulations.

Love and kissies!

What a little cutie!!! HAPPY COTD!!

I'm with Medusa-the nose seals it! You're a real cutie-enjoy your day!

Hi there beautiful Baby! Hope you and your fursis Princess are in the midst of a very special, fun filled (can you say "TP?") Cat of the Day celebration! What a sweet, precious doll baby you are! And that closeup! Your Mom is so right...utterly irresistible! You've captured many a heart here today Baby, and we're honored to crown you our very special Saturday Cat of the Day! Much love and cuddles to you cutie pie, and to Princess too! And thanks for the big smiles!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Baby love

HAPPY COTD TO BEAUTIFUL BABY! YOU ARE A TRUE SWEETFACE! I LOVE YOUR COLORFUL PATCHES AND THOSE EYES! NO-I CERTAINLY COULDN'T RESIST GIVING A CHIN SCRATCH OR HEAD BUTT OR EVEN A STOMACH RUB!LOL WHY NOT HAVE IT ALL? YOUR A LITTLE DOVE! HAVE A BALL TODAY AND TONIGHTSUSANSWATLIN518

Hello Baby, that is a very beautiful picture of you. Were you putting up the Christmas decorations there? What a helpful girl.

I hope that you got lots of special cuddles in celebration of your Cat of the Day status, and maybe, just maybe, a toilet roll of your own to play with!

Congratulations, baby girl.