Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Baby!

Beautiful Baby!

What a doll face you are! That black spot on your nose just seals it for me. Of course, I'm partial to calico kitties but you are just the cutest. If you really like fresh water, tell your mom to buy you a kitty fountain. Drinkwell makes an awesome one and my Fur Posse love theirs. Keep on being as lovable as you are but don't get underfoot too much; wouldn't want those teeny paws to get stepped on. Enjoy your day as COTD, beautiful girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Remembering Kitty

Reading the story about Baby made me think of my sister's first cat, Kitty. Need I say more about how she got her name?

Kitty was a calico. My brother-in-law found her as a new-born kitten in the middle of the yard. No idea of how she got there. My sister hand raised her from that tiny kitten. Even without my sister knowing a thing about how to raise a new-born kitten, Kitty was 16 years old when she went to kitty heaven.

A funny story about when she was still a kitten. My sister found a spot above her mouth and tried to clean off that dirty spot. Only thing, that wasn't a dirty spot, it was a little half moustache mark that Kitty kept throughout her life.

Baby, you are one beautiful calico! Enjoy your special day - and shred some toilet paper for me too.

Oh, you remind me of both Princess and Misty. Princess is a pretty tortoiseshell and white like you and Misty LOVES shredding toilet paper! You are beautiful and deserve this great honor, sweetie. Congratulations.

Love and kissies!

What a little cutie!!! HAPPY COTD!!

I'm with Medusa-the nose seals it! You're a real cutie-enjoy your day!

What a sweet little girl you are!!! Your face is a cutie!!!
    Happy COTD Baby!!! Lots of kisses
    astrid

Everybody loves a baby, that's why we're in love with you:
    Pretty Baby!

Yes, there's even an old song written in honor of our COTD! Enjoy your special day, pretty girl!
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Baby what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

Please add me to your rapidly growing fan club!!!
    I hope you are being treated like the royality you are today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Baby, what a lovely calico you are!

My Crystal is also a calico. And know what? Except for the explanation about your name, everything your human wrote about YOU, I could write about my Crystal! It is called CATTITUDE, and both of you have it!

I hope you get some extra chin rubs to celebrate this fine honor as our Cat of the Day!

What a face!!!!! Baby, you are one very beautiful little kitty girl. Wishing you many.many years of love and happiness in your wonderful furever home. Please ask your purrents to consider joining us here at Pet Talk. I'm sure many of my fellow PTers would love to see more pictures of you and get to know you and your fursib.

Please ask your Meowmie to give you some scritchies and lovies from me?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Hi there beautiful Baby! Hope you and your fursis Princess are in the midst of a very special, fun filled (can you say "TP?") Cat of the Day celebration! What a sweet, precious doll baby you are! And that closeup! Your Mom is so right...utterly irresistible! You've captured many a heart here today Baby, and we're honored to crown you our very special Saturday Cat of the Day! Much love and cuddles to you cutie pie, and to Princess too! And thanks for the big smiles!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    What a face!!!!! Baby, you are one very beautiful little kitty girl. Wishing you many.many years of love and happiness in your wonderful furever home. Please ask your purrents to consider joining us here at Pet Talk. I'm sure many of my fellow PTers would love to see more pictures of you and get to know you and your fursib.

Please ask your Meowmie to give you some scritchies and lovies from me?
    I agree one hundred percent! You are a beautiful kitty! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

AWW BAY, YOU DO HAVE THE CUTEST LITTLE BABY FACE, WITH THAT AMAZING BLENDING OF COLORS, AND THAT BRIGHT CHEERINESS IN YOUR EYES.
    AND YOU ARE SO VERY YOMG, ON YOUR WAY TO BEING THE CAT THAT OUR GOOD LORD INTENDED FOR YOU TO BE!!!
    THAT MEANS THAT YOUR FAMILY HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN THIER YEARS OF MUTUAL LOVE AND DEVOTION.
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS ALL SEND THIER SPECIAL KITTEN MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIE TO OUT MOST CHARMING AND NEWEST CAT OF THE FUTURE BRIGHT EYES BABY
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a totally beautiful calico- reminiscent of our wonderful Maribel (COTD 12/1/2004), whom we lost much too soon from squamous-cell carcinoma at 14-- these are such wonderful cats, and Baby sounds like she's running true to form! Happy COTD and keep up the good work!