Thread: Awesome Otto

Awesome Otto

Otto you're so so so so so cute! what a sweet boy you are! I'd never heard of a Polish Lowland Sheepdog before... Now, I am sorry I'll talk to you later my puppy needs to go potty outside.
    Love you!

Hey Otto I'm back!
    I your smile too, you probably butter up everyone around you!
    My dog Tanner LOVES carrots too, and guess what? They are really good for you and they make your coat shine! It's true!
    I put glasses on Tanner too! They are cool man! Unlike you, my Yorkie Tanner HATES the snow! Yorkie dogs don't have undercoats so they get really really cold easily! I have made him a few coats, boots, and hats though, he'll be OK.
    Hey, let's hope you get extra and no Spanka the Bottoms today!

Amazing Otto !!!!

You have succeeded in putting a huge smile on all of our faces this morning, Mr. Otto Man!!! You are one cute boy!! We've never heard of your breed either but there's no time like the present to learn something new. Such a seasoned traveler you are, sweetheart. You've been to alot of places and.....born in Poland? Wow!! A worldly man!! Your story is a wonderful read too. We really enjoyed hearing about all the things you know and do. Congratulations to you for being our DOTD, Otto!! We hope the celebration has started and lasts through the night. Please tell the family to give you kisses from us to add to the celebration. Carrots and peanut butter all around!!!! No "spanka da bottoms" Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Brrrrrr Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Otto, I just want to come up to you and snuggle you close. You are not only cute but handsome, too. That smile is killer cute, along with your fluffy fur. I adore your bandana, it fits you perfectly.

Happy Dog of the Day, sweetie!

What great adventures you have had, Poland, Maine, and more too! You are definitely special. Congratulations on your big day, sweetie!

Hello there Otto! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Of course that's a smile, and what a big, beautiful one it is! My heart melted when I clicked on your thumbnail and saw that happy, smiling face staring back at me; you're too adorable! (Love your stylin' neck gear too, Otto!) And I'm not sure why, but somehow the name Otto just seems to suit a big, soft, cuddly Sheepdog like you And you can add my girl Star to the list of Pet Talk pooches who crave carrots! As has been said, good for you and so tasty too! (Actually I think my Star is more fascinated by the "crunch!") I'm so sorry to hear of your previous health challenges, Otto! Seizures are scary, for the dog and the family! But I'm happy to hear you're doing so well now, and all paws and fingers crossed for you continuing to remain seizure free!

You traveled many a mile to get to your forever home Otto, and I'm sure you would agree, it was well worth the trip! Your family hit the jackpot the day they welcomed you into their hearts and home!

Enjoy your much deserved reign as Pet Talk's "top dog," Otto! Hope you're having a blast celebrating with your people, chowing down on carrots and peanut butter, and being loved to pieces! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Otto!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Otto, I took one look at the HUGE smile, and said, "Hmmm I need to read about this pup!" What a read! Someone in your family is a very talented writer, and is also quite taken with you. We sure do learn so much about your wonderful personality from the reading provided.

My dogs love carrots and peanut butter as well. Know what else is yummy? Slices of raw sweet potato! Not for me, I prefer mine COOKED!

I really hope your human joins PT so we can see lots and lots more photos of you.

I know you must be busy celebrating this special day, all in your honor as our Dog of the Day. Enjoy!

Hey Otto, I just noticed that someone left a note for your human in a separate thread, you can read it here;
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=150295

Hi, Otto! You are so handsome. I can see how you bring joy to your family by your cute face and winning personality. Hope you have a great day celebrating how special you are. Congrats on DOTD!

Hello Otto,

I love your name sweetie & you have a beautiful , happy smile. It's so
    good to know what a great family you have. Big congratulations on being
    our special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you many hugs & kisses sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

otto you are a cutie

i think u are a cutie