Thread: Moscardo!

Moscardo!

Mosh! You are such a beautiful rabbit!!! Enjoy your special day! It sounds like you've had a very wonderful life, running around free all day! GOOD BOY!

Moscardo

thank you! Moscardo has lived till now a wonderful life and he is really fantastic. I wish to all those who have a pet rabbit to have one like Moscardo.

moscardo

Thank you for your thread. Moscardo has really lived a wonderful life with me and I wish to all those who have a pet rabbit to have one like Moscardo.

Your Moscardo is such a precious, beautiful bunny! what a wonderfully long, happy, love filled life he has been blessed with! And what an extra special birthday that was for you, the day you welcomed your beautiful, best buddy into your home and heart! I hope and pray he is doing well, still there with you enjoying those warm, sunny days romping in the garden, those cozy warm evenings snuggling with his forever person! Thank you for sharing your special boy with us! He truly is special, and so deserving of being honored here today! I hope you and he enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration! Please give him a few extra cuddles and kisses, and a favorite treat, for me! Congratulations to you beautiful bunny Moscardo, PET OF THE DAY!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Mosh!

What a handsome well loved bunny rabbit. I am so sad that Mosh has an illness. His expression shows that he is very happy. Clearly he has been loved by his family.

Moscardo

You are a fortunate bunny, for you have the best person ever. I can tell that by your sparkling eyes and lovely coat. I wish all bunny "owners" loved their bunnies as much as you are loved. You will be forever not only remembered, but there in the presence of your person, as is your predecessor. Love you forever, darling Moscardo!

Moscardo what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I really enjoyed seeing your sweet pictures today. I'm sorry you are sick but hoping you have many many more years to spend with your loving human.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moscardo, what a beautiful bunny you are! I like the last picture that shows your lovely coat colors. I too am sad to hear about your illness. I hope your person will give you a hug or snuggle from me today. Happy Pet of the Day, sweet and adorable bunny!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678