Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Handsome Obi-Wan

Handsome Obi-Wan

Good morning Obi-Wan. What a pleasure it is to meet your handsome fluffy self this morning and hear all about you. Your loving purrsons have quite a story to tell about your antics. And your video! What a hoot. Really though, can you not get your fishing rod unstuck by using the Force?

You certainly are a special guy, and I hope you have a big party today in honour of your "top cat" status. Congratulations, you gorgeous boy!

Obi-Wan- I simply adore you. How could I not as I am hooked by Abyssinians and you being a beautiful regal Somali boy. In your first picture you look like a king but in the video we see that it is a very playful kingdom you reign.
    Thank you for your visit and congratulations on being our COTD

A very handsome fellow, with such a sweet voice!!!! HAPPY COTD!!

Obi, you are simply amazing, and extremely handsome! What spirit and enthusiasm...loved your movie! Your photos are also very wonderful - you look so regal! And so, enjoy your day as King Cat of the Day, Obi-Wan. Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at Cat Happy

Obi

I am so disappointed, I didn't see any video link! I am also from Connecticut (South Windsor), so it's nice to see a local guy as COTD. Tell me how to get the video link please.

What a guy!

Obi, what a dear one you are. Your humans must be so in love with you from the sounds of it. I loved hearing about how attentive you are with your family and visitors.

What is with the vacuum? I bet it must feel really good. And why does the dust mop scare you so?

Congratulations for being the Cat of the Day, Obi. You deserve it.

Hugs and furry kisses from all the cats at Camp Vermont.

Chloe, Juni-get-down and Lucy!

Aw gosh, what an impressive posture I see on COTD today!! Wow Obi-Wan, you are so handsome!! I love your fluffy tail, your sweet voice, your orange colour, well.... I guess I EVERYTHING on you!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Obi is TOTALLY adorable with his fishing rod!! He's so expressive and I can see how huggable he is...awwwww!!!

I would love to get one of those fishing rods for our Ella...she'd love it too. Well, maybe not to the extent Obi does...lol

Happy COTD, Obi-Wan. Your are one handsome cat - and talented! Enjoy your day and know we are enjoying seeing you today.

AWWW OBI WAN NOT ONLY DO WE SEE YOU IN TWO HANDSOME POSES, BUT WE ALSO ARE ABLE TO ADMIRE YOU PLAYING WITH YOURFISHING POLE, AND HAVING A GREAT OLD CAT TIME.
    YOU HAVE SUCH A HAPPY CATTITUDE, WE CAN EASILY SEE WHY YOUR FAMILY AND VISITORS ARE SO IMPRESSED WITH YOUR PURRSONALITY.
    MICHAEL THE DREAM CAT, MIQUELITO THE LITTLE ORANGE LION AND THE ORANGE PORCH ANGELS ALL SEND THIER OEWSOME ORANGE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR RRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TO OWESOME OBI WAN CAT NOBI, OUR WISEST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

A handsome redhead!

Obi - you are so beautiful, sweet, and smart! I loved watching your video!

Awwww

Obi, you are just adorable! Angel kitty Prince Charles, my Abyssinian, just loved his fishing pole too. And I love your precious voice! Have a wonderful COTD!

Very handsome Obi!

Hi Obi!!! You really know how to pose!!!
    You look so cute it makes me want to hug you, and squeeze you, and kiss you... very pretty boy!!!

Happy COTD Obi Wan, and thank you to your human for sharing your little movie!
    astrid

Obi-Wan what a magnificent fellow you are!!!

I think you have all us cat lovers drooling wanting to pet you!!!
    Sounds like you are overflowing with character too!!! I hope you are being royally spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obi-Wan, what a magnificent Somali cat you are! I love the first photo in which you look very wise and regal. I love your video where you are telling someone to put the camera down and play with you! I would like to join with all the others who want to give you hugs, snuggles, play time and kisses. Happy Cat of the Day, precious Obi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678