Thread: Oliver

Oliver

What a precious little weasel you are! Congratulations on being pet of the day! I have a little weasel of my own so I know very well the entertainment and love that you little guys provide. I love your little face!

What a lil' cutie!

I see that Oliver is a very laid-back ferret...what a cut lil' 'knocked out' guy! LOL!

Hi there Oliver, you cutie pie! You are just too adorable for your own good! Your photos are heart-melting! We humans could learn a thing or two from our animal friends when it comes to power napping! Now as for your "waking side," is there a critter more mischievous than a Ferret? hehe What a wild and crazy little man you are, so joyful, so full of life! Your Mom's parting comment says it all, a day without laughter is a day wasted! Between your and your sidekick kitty sib Tehya's never ending antics, no chance of that happening at your happy house, right Olie?! Congratulations on being crowned our very special, most deservingPet of the Day, sweetheart! I hope you and Tehya are already hard at work, making all sorts of mischief, enjoying an EXTRA fun and adventure filled day of celebration! Cuddles and lots of love to you (and Tehya, too) on your big day, Oliver! Keep up the good work!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oliver what an adorable little scamp you are!!!

I am grinning just from reading about all your activities and seeing your wonderful pictures. You certainly look in control of things, with your command of two remote controls. What fun you must be to live with.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oliver

HAPPY POTD TO THIS LITTLE WEASEL! SO-FERRETS ARE WEASELS-WOW, THE BOTTOM PICTURE IS PRECIOUS. HE IS JUST ADORABLEYEARS AGO WHEN I WAS IN THE USAF-THERE WAS A FERRET IN THE DESK WHERE THE CQ PERSON WORKED. I HADN'T SEEN ONE BEFORE. THEY ARE SOOOOO CUTE!SUSANSWATLIN518

Oliver, you certainly look like one laid back fellow! Your pictures had me grinning from ear to ear today. Congrats on being POTD!