Thread: Nicole

Nicole

WHAT A LOVELY SNAKE YOU ARE HONEY! HAPPY POTDYEARS AGO IN BOSTON-A GOOD FRIEND AND I HAD DRIVEN FROM UPSTATE NEW YORK, AND WE WERE IN A PET STORE OF SOME KIND. I REMEMBER HAVING A LONG SNAKE WHICH WAS ONE OF THE LARGER ONES-LIKE A CONSTRICTOR WRAPPED AROUND MY SHOULDERS TO SEE HOW IT FELT. NOT SLIMY OR SCARY AT ALL!I WISH I HAD A PICTURE BUT I DON'T. ANYWAY-THIS IS QUITE A GIRL! WOW-I GUESS YOU HAVE QUITE A FEW BOAS! IT'S GOOD THAT THEY HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE AS WELL!LOL AWESOME PETS I AM SURE, ALTHOUGH I AM A CAT LADY. PETS ARE PETS AND PART OF THE FAMILY AND YOU HAVE A HOUSE FULL! I AM SURE THERE IS NEVER A DULL MOMENT! TAKE CARE-SUSANSWATLIN518

Happy Pet of the Day to you, stunning Nicole! Kudos to the talented photographer who captured you in all of your reptilian glory; what lovely photos of you enjoying your "natural" habitat! Talk about living the good life! You are one gorgeous girl Nicole, and a sweet and gentle one at that! That's one proud parent I hear talking, and rightfully so! hehe Large reptiles such as yourself are not for everyone, and it's great to know that you not only found your way to a very caring, responsible and loving forever human, but one who is as well, extremely knowledgeable regarding the special needs of creatures as unique as you, AND committed to educating others regarding your magnificent species! How cool is that! Bet the school kids jump out of their seats with excitement when you make one of your special appearances! Keep up the good work Nicole, being such an awesome companion to your person, and good will ambassador for Boas everywhere! Congratulations to you beautiful Nicole, and enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a spectacular snake you are, beautiful Nicole! Not many snakes in captivity are fortunate enough to climb trees outside . . . have you ever gotten so high up that the fire department had to some get you down??

If I was at the pet store when you visited, I would ask your guardian if you could wrap around my shoulders . . . that would be an experience I would always cherish!

Wishing you a wonderful celebratory day, and keep on teaching others not to be afraid of snakes.

Happy POTD, Nicole!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs