Thread: Daisy Duke

indiewolf Guest

Daisy Duke

Never heard of this breed before today. How noble and beautiful looking. Congrats on being DOTD!

I adore Vislas but I have never seen a puppy! Aww so sweet! Thanks for being DOTD! Hey Daisy, can you ask your Mommy or Daddy to join PT so we can see younger puppy pictures?

Hi, Daisy Duke! You are so beautiful. Love your pics. Hope you enjoy your special day with your family. Have lots of fun and hopefully you'll get some special treats. Congrats on DOTD!

Hi Daisy Duke !!!!

We have been loving your breed since we saw you in a dog show years ago. We think you're incredibly beautiful, sweetheart. Such a shiny, gorgeous coat you have. That top picture is hilarious. What a big cigar you're smoking. We love the picture of you in Mommy's scarf. Pink is your color, Daisy Dear. We're so happy to meet you this morning. It's such a pleasure. We hope you have a wonderful day as our DOTD!! Please tell the family to give you some kisses and ear rubs from us to celebrate. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Daisy Duke.....You are gorgous. I would love to have you. You can come
    and stay with me. I would buy you a lot of toys. I bet mom & dad
    would miss you a lot. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a long and wonderful
    life.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Well hello there gorgeous!!! It's always a treat when a beautiful, energetic Viszla takes our "top dog" prize! And what a beauty you are, Daisy Duke! I'll never forget the day I first laid eyes on your stunning breed! Your shiny, copper coat, sparkling eyes and just as *sparkly* personalities are irresistible! What a lucky pup you are Miss Daisy, surrounded by some much human and furry love and companionship! I'm sure those doggie play dates at Aunt Laurie and Uncle Kent's house are just the best! But I'm sure nothing beats coming home after a hard day of play at your cousin's house and snuggling with your Mom and Dad, Scott and Crystal, on the couch, soaking up all of those ear rubbies and cuddles and kisses! You and your proud people are one heavenly match and just think, your life together has only just begun! What happy memories you and your family will be making over the years! Congratulations and lots and lots of love and smoochies to you, darling Daisy Duke! Have a blast celebrating your big day on the big stage, sweetheart!
    P.S...Pink is definitely your color! Too cute!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Daisy duke

WHAT A DARLING! HAPPY DOTD TO YOU. THE PICTURES ARE PRICELESS! SUCH PERSONALITY AND POISE! LOVE THE CIGAR-TOTALLY COOL.THIS LOOKS LIKE SUCH A SWEET PUPPYGOD BLESS SUSANSWATLIN518

Hello Daisy Duke,

You look so adorable in the scarf cutie pie. It's nice to meet you
    and read your story today. Sounds like you are a joy to have around.
    Big congratulations on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
    out many hugs & kisses too sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thank you!

Daisy says Thank you for all the nice posts! She gives everyone a big kiss! I am working on posting some more pictures. I am not quite sure how to do it yet...

Slideshow

http://missdaisyduke.myphotoalbum.com

Here is a slideshow of Miss Daisy!

Oh, DaisyDukesMom - thank you for posting the photo album - the baby pictures are just too cute!!!!
    I've Been Frosted