Thread: Would you all please GET A LOAD OF THIS....

Would you all please GET A LOAD OF THIS....

Just when one's faith in Humanity takes a real nosedive, you find out about something like this.....

http://www.tabbysplace.org

INCREDIBLE..... currently 88 cats in residence, MANY 'special needs' cats-- incontinent, diabetic, old, you name it..... WONDERFUL people...... and it's not far from me, I have GOT to check this out!!......

Wow, that is an awesome place!!
    I've been trying to talk my mom into starting something like this for dogs and cats. She lives out in the country and has retired but still needs an income. But it would cost more than any of us have to get it started. I'll have to show her this. Maybe it will inspire her.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

what a terrific place, if only there were more like it around,thanks for sharing, really does make you feel good when you read about it doesn't it? even though i live in NZ i could not help but take a look at the adoptable kitties, my oh my there are some sweetie pies in there, a lot of them with special needs, i sure hope some of them get homes.
    Last edited by carole; 01-27-2009 at 12:48 PM.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Such a Very Loving Place for the Babies with Very Loving Care Takers.. God Bless Them for doing this for the Special Needs Babies..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I live about 10 miles from Tabby's!!! I visit often and sponsor HOOTZ!!! It really is a great place.

What an absolutely wonderful place for the kitties!! I hope more will get adopted.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I got up to page nine looking at the kitties, some of the stories were so heartbreaking, but so wonderful to know they are in such good hands, I loved Tashi, i hope more people sponser and adopt these precious furbabies, HOOTZ is lovely too, and well done you for helping this kitty out.

I hope more PTERS are able to help out too.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Just want you to know, Tabby has adopted out more than 500 cats!!!