Thread: Hi max!!

Hi max!!

WHAT A GREAT DOG! HAPPY DOTD TO YOU BUDDY! MAX-YOU REALLY ARE INVALUABLE TO YOUR HUMAN. THAT'S SO SPECIAL THAT YOU ARE SO PROFESSIONAL AND LOYAL. YOU MUST BE AN ANGEL FOR SURE! YOU HAVE SUCH AN IRRESISTIBLE FACE! BE SURE TO TAKE TIME TO PLAY AND BE A PUPPY TOO! LOVE TO YOU AND YOURS/SUSANSWATLIN518

Hi Max....My what a beautiful baby you are. I just love boxer's. You do look
    like you are very smart. Some animals just know what to do.
    Congratulations on DOTD Pretty Boy. Take good care of your family.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Marvelous Max!!!!

We're looking at a great looking boy on our computer screen this morning. You are a very handsome Boxer boy aren't you, Max? We're very impressed by your caretaking skills with your Dad. He must love having a wonderful helper and companion like you. You sound like a really good boy and it's our pleasure to meet you today. Congrats on being our DOTD!! We hope you get to celebrate all day and night. Please tell Mom and Dad to add some giant kisses in there from us. We wish you all continued happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Greetings handsome Max and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a MOST deserving honoree you are, truly a heaven sent blessing to you family! Boxers are known for their loyalty and smarts, their good looks and loving nature, but not every pup takes on the role of service doggie as handily as you have, with no training! (Just let your heart be your guide, right Max!) Your Dad is one lucky guy, having you as his best buddy and devoted protector, his soul mate for life!

Congratulations and bunches of hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart! I hope you and your proud Dad and Mom all, enjoy an extra special day celebrating your well earned Dog of the Day reign! Keep up the good work, precious Max!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi MAX! You are gorgeous! I'd love to give you kisses all day!

Hello Max,

What a beautful boy. You are a very handsome fella sweetie, and it's
    a real pleasure to meet you. Sounds like you are a perfect pal & friend
    to your family. Have fun celebrating your honor as DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending lots of hugs your way Max.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello, handsome Max! I'd love to give you a big hug today, because you are such a good companion to your people. Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Max,
    Congratulations for being chosen DOTD.

----<---<--<{(@