Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jack

Jack

Hello georgeous,
    Not only as your human mentions you have more personality than most animals but it sounds you have more personality than most humans I know :-)
    You lucky boy for meeting Jaki and knowing for sure you will be loved forever, and ever and ever.

Happy COTD! You are one handsome kitty

Wonderful Jack!

Jaki, I know EXACTLY what you mean when you say that you don't know what you'd do without Jack. My Koko boy is 13, and I am so worried about the day I'll lose him, since I feel the same way as you do about my own boy. I guess the best advice I can give both of us is to enjoy every minute of every day with him, and just know that you've always done the best you could for him, and just love him unconditionally. And Jack, enjoy your special COTD honors today.

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    What an awesome photo of a beautiful cat! Congratulations on being in the spotlight today!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

What a handsome cat you are! All your efforts at keeping lean and fit have paid off! Happy COTD to you and your person.

Jack!

WOW-SO BEAUTIFUL! YEAH-IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE PART BENGAL TO ME TOO. VERY EXOTIC! SHARING A SIMILAR NAME WITH YOUR CAT IS SO COOL! HE IS SIMPLY MARVELOUS AND GOD BLESS YOU FOR TAKING VERY GOOD CARE OF EACH OTHERI HAVE 2 CATS AND WOULD BE LOST WITHOUT THEM-SO I IDENTIFY ABOUT THAT. HEY-IT IS SOOOO TRUE THAT CATS HAVE MORE PERSONALITY/CHARACTER THAN MOST HUMANS. LET'S GET REAL-RIGHT? HAVE A GREAT DAY JACK! SUSANSWATLIN518

Great photo!!

Good morning Jack and happy COTD to you.

Let me tell you that the photo your human sent is just great, you look very handsome and you have just the right amount of exotic beauty... wow!!

Congratulations on your day, I hope you're being treated as the royalty you are

Hugs and kisses
    astrid

Jack

What a great shot of a beautiful kitty! Enjoy your day, sweetie!

Happy Cat of the Day, Jack! Wow! What a looker! You truly are one beautiful boy Jack; beautiful in spirit and heart as well as in looks! And I have to agree with my fellow posters...most kitties I know have way more personality that the humans in my life! (Love how you embraced your mommy's room as your "own!") Your mommy is one lucky lady to have a kitty as sweet and gentle and loving as you in her life, her best bud and soul mate for life!!!

Congratulations on your Cat of the Day kudos, sweetheart! Enjoy the day with your proud mommy, and have a very happy "Gotcha Day" celebration on the 31st, as well! (Lots of celebrating to be had!) Cuddles and smoochies to you, beautiful Jack!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jack what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

What a treat to see your charming self on my computer today!!!
    I really enjoyed reading about you. I hope you and your loving mommy are having a blast together today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack I can see exactly how you looked at Jaki with your emerald eyes and then she was hooked forever.
    We are glad to see you as our kitty of the day and hope both of you ahve a long and happy life together.

Jack!!! You have the nicest apple green eyes!!! HAPPY COTD!!!

Wow!!!

Jack - you are a very pretty boy! You do look somewhat like a Bengal! And you are a smart boy too, opening windows and all - LOL!
    Ivanna - a bronze Egyptian Mau - says hello!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ivanna.jpg 
Views:	408 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	41563   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ivanna 2.jpg 
Views:	402 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	41564  

THIS REMINDS ME OF THE WHO SONG HAPPY JACK , AS JACK CERTAINLY IS ONE VERY HAPPY CAT.
    AND HES LOADED WITH PURRSONALITY AS WELL , AND IS GOING TO MAKE HIS HOUSE A HOME JUST BY BEING THERE WITH HIS LIVELINESS AND HIS GENTLE CHARMING , YET ACTION PACKED WAYS.
    THE LUCKY FOUND CATS LOVE JOVIAL JACK , AND SEND GREETINGS AND A FOUND CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO JUSTIFIBLY JOLLY JACK, OF NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Jack, you are so handsome! And your purr-son obviously adores you just a bit ! Happy first Gotcha Day from Dec. 31 and Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Jack What an adorable boy you are, and so full of purrsonality! . I would not be surprised if you had a little Bengal in your family tree.

Have a wonderful, well-deserved day in the spotlight, Jack. Demand treats, cuddles, and anything your heart desires. Congratulations on your "top cat" honours today, sweetie!