Thread: Spike Lee

Spike Lee

Gong Xi fa cai!!You look so handsome in your traditional Chinese clothes Spike! I live here in China so right now am listening to all the firecrackers and hoping that all those cousins of yours I see out here are safe and unafraid of the loud bangs! I know though that your special breed of small stature doggies have hearts as brave as lions! You are truly a lovely dog!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Hi Spike Lee....What a handsome little fellow you are. You look
    so cute all dressed up. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see and read a lot of nice things about you.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Wow, how special is that! A congratulations from China! Bet some of those firecrackers going off are in honor of your exalted status as Dog of the Day! Hi there you cutie patootie! Happy Dog of the Day and happy New Year to you, Spike Lee! What a precious little man you are, and what a fab, fitting name for pup as spunky and spirited as you! I’m just loving those traditional Chinese outfits; talk about stylish! I can’t hardly believe you’re 13 years young, Spike! In body and in spirit, you’re as youthful as a 5 year old! You’re clearly a cuddle bug and the apple of your family’s eye, and I can only imagine what a hit you are in the neighborhood, too! Friend to all, right sweetheart? What a lucky family, having a best little buddy in you! Have a blast celebrating the holiday, and your much deserved day in the spotlight, Spike! Hope you're spoiled to the max! (Go easy on your humans now, don't tire them out!) Much love and bunches of cuddles to you, cutie pie Spike Lee!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Spike Lee,

What a handsome boy you are Spike. I do like your special outfits
    as well. So happy to meet you & offer my congratulations on being
    chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of hugs & treats.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Handsome Spike Lee !!!

It's our pleasure to meet you, Mr. Spike Lee. You look real sporty in your outfits. We definitely agree that you look like a puppy. That must be a typo on your age. Right? Your snacks sound yummy and we feel hungry now. It sounds like you have a great life and you're grabbing for the gusto all the time. Good for you!! Congrats on your big day as our wonderful DOTD!!! Please tell Mom to give you some kisses from us to celebrate. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!