Thread: Hi Taz !!!!

Hi Taz !!!!

Good morning to you, handsome boy!!! You are such a cute boy, we can't stop smiling. Not only adorable but very brave as well. Such a big scare you had last year with that horrible cancer. Thank goodness the cancer is gone and you're recovering nicely. We wish you many more happy years ahead. Congrats on your big day as our DOTD!!! It's a very special celebration because your family wasn't sure if you would still be with them today. This calls for a huge party!!!! Kisses from us please. We wish you all happiness always!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi there precious Taz! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What an amazing, brave and courageous, pup you are; a fighter and a survivor of the highest order! I was so, so touched (to tears) reading all about you and your family, about your courageous battle with cancer and their devotion to their beloved buddy! It's hard to imagine, looking at your handsome, hunky self, that you were not long ago, so gravely ill, 20 lbs. lighter! We can't thank your humans enough for their unwavering commitment to doing all in their power to making you healthy and whole again! You truly are a miracle pup! What a wonderful family, and what a wonderful best friend they have in you! You and your family are not only an inspiration to us all Taz, you're heroes! I hope and pray this finds you well Taz, living and loving life, and your people, to the max! Congratulations on being crowned our very special and most deserving, Sunday DOG OF THE DAY, Taz! Enjoy your day in the spotlight, and every cherished moment of your blessed life...time to celebrate! Hugs and kisses to you precious Taz, with wishes for many more happy years (and birthday bashes!) with your family!
    P.S...Happy belated birthday, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow-what a dog!

HI TAZ! YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH SOOO MUCH AND YOU SURVIVED-YOU DESERVE THIS DAY OF HONOR TO SAY THE LEAST. I AM A CAT LADY BUT THERE'S ALWAYS TIME TO ADMIRE A COOL DOGYOU AND YOUR HUMANS ARE SO FORTUNAYE AS YOU WELL KNOW IN THE TOP PICTURE- YOU LOOK LIKE YOU JUST TASTED SOMETHING FABULOUS AND YOUR TONGUE IS ECSTATICALLY HAPPY!LOVE TO A SWEET GUY. SUSANSWATLIN518

Hi Taz,

What a handsome pup you are Taz. I feel you have found your
    family that loves you dearly. I am so glad you recovered & are doing
    well. Congratulations on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
    plenty of hugs & kisses sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You look so happy and healthy now, Taz, despite your horrible ordeal! I'm so happy you're in great shape, and as playful as a pup! It doesn't get better than that! Thanks to your wonderful hoomans too, for taking such good care of you and giving you the medical attention you needed! You deserve to be our special DOTD!

I've been Boooo'd!

Hi, Taz! I am so glad you survived the sarcoma and are well and happy. A most happy Dog of the Day to you, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678