Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Mymy!

Hi Mymy!

I love the picture of you in the sun, what a warm golden colour on your coat!
    You are a great friend for your human, I understand why sweetie!

My Peppito also wants to check what I have in my plate, always!

Have fun today, but please take a day off with hunting

You certainly are a beauty, Mymy. You look very proud and regal in your first photographs.

I hope you enjoy your day in the spotlight today, Mymy, and perhaps get a little treat from your purrson's plate today - definitely not the hamster!

Congratulations!

Mymy

My 13 year old Seal Point Siamese boy says hi to you on your special COTD today; hope you enjoy it.

Mymy you look as if you belong to the meezer warrior tribe- and that sounds quite true when I see how you spend your days. You are a very pretty girl and your mommy loves you to pieces but if I can give you an advis: Stay away from that hamster or you will never get a piece of ham from the table

What a lovely girl you are, Mymy! You look very silly in your second picture - it's nice to know that you are both regal and goofy too.

Enjoy your special day!

Mymy, you are certainly a beauty, and quite spunky! I am not so happy that you kill the birds (they deserve to live too), and I do hope the poor hamster is kept safe, but it is nice to meet you and read your story. Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at Cat Happy.

AND MIGHTY MYMY THE HUNTRESS , YOU LOOK SO NOBLE AND PROUD AND BEAUTIFUL IN YOUR TROPICAL PARADISE.
    THE FOUND CATS ARE STARING AT ME WONDERING WHY THEY CANT HAVE A NICE PLACE LIKE THIER NEW AMIGA MYMY, WHERE EVERYTHING IS WARM AND SUNNY ALL DAY TOO.
    THAT LOOKS LIKE SUCH A WONDERFUL PLACE, AN UTOPIA FOR MYMY AND HER FAMILY.
    I CAN SAY THAT THE NEXT TIME THE ANIMAL ANGELS ARE IN BRAZIL , THAT THEY ARE HEADING TO MYMYS!!!
    THE FOUND CATS ALL SEND A WARM HEARTED MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWW TO UNA BELLA SENRITA AND OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY MARVELLOS MYMY!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Bella Mymy!

Good morning beautiful girl, you look astonishing on the first photo, wow!!!
    I'm glad to know you are a great friend to your human but I have to agree with the other pt friends and beg you to please be nice to that poor hamster and take a day off from hunting, I'm sure your human has tasteful food and great treats for you instead

Big hugs and kisses to our brazilian beauty!!!
    Enjoy your special day!!!
    astrid

Mymy what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing both your wonderful pictures and reading about you today!!!
    I hope you are being royally spoiled today. You certainly desere it!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Mymy

Mymy, you look just like my gorgeous Siamese boy, Ming. You could be twins! I am glad you can't get the hamster, he is a furchild of your mom's also. I know the birds are soooo tempting to hunt, but how about just chasing them and not hurting them? Anyway, I am sure you family loves you to death! Siamese are so endearing!

Congratulations and a very hapy Cat of the Day to you, MyMy! What terrific photos of your gorgeous self! The top shot is breathtaking in color and composition, complimenting your coloring to pefection! And that bottom shot...welll...no doubt you were born to hunt! What a spirited, spunky character you are! Of course we're all most thankful that your human keeps the hamster out of paws' reach! Maybe the birdies will catch onto your MO soon! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled, adventure filled, Cat of the Day, dear MyMy! Hope you get to eat off your human's plate with abandon today! Hugs and love to you on your big day on the big stage beautiful MyMy, our very special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mymy, you are a beautiful Siamese cat! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello mymy!

WHAT A PRETTY LITTLE GIRL! HAPPY COTDTHE PICTURES ARE GREAT. YES-MY CATS LOVE TO CHECK OUT MY FOOD AS WELL. CURIOSITY FOR SURE! A CAT FROM BRAZIL-HOW COOL! I LOVE YOUR EYES-SO INTENSE AND BEAUTIFUL YOU AND YOUR HUMAN ARE ONVIOUSLY THE PURR-FECT PAIRMYMY IS DEFINITELY A STAR-THANKS FOR SHARING HER WITH US!SUSANSWATLIN518

My oh my!

MyMy - you are a gorgeous and funny cat!

Mymy, you are such a beautiful and silly Meezer girl!
    The first photo of you shows off your beautiful blue eyes that match the sky and the second photo shows off your silly side.
    I have two Siamese girls who are a lot like you, they make every day special.
    One of them just jumped up on my lap to check out your photo, she's jealous of the beautiful scenery in the first photo because we just have lots of snow and cold weather here right now.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy