Thread: Pixie pics

1. Pixie pics

Was touch an go for quite a while on if winter was coming or going but i think its safe to say that spring has finally sprung

slight head tilt

taken yesterday around 3:30/4:00PM.

an.....
    just a goofy shot of her LOL

Aww!!! Happy spring, precious Pixie!!! Love your photos, cutie pie! Sadly, here on Cape Cod, it's still Nov. Love, hugs and kisses to you, Pixie! Happy hiking, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy looking girl! Enjoy the spring and all the new things to sniff!
    I've Been Frosted

AWWWwwwwww, how sweet!!! Thank you for all those adorable photos, Pixie!

Enjoy the spring, sweetie! Nicer weather, new leaves, delightful smells...

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

5. Thanks guys!

it doesnt feel very much like spring. only had one shower that offered measurable amount of rain so far an the temperatures have been raising into the 70s-80s an than plunging back down into the 40s-50s the very next day.
    its been playing heck on everyone who has allergies an even Pixie has been sneezing as soon as we step outside LOL

That's for sure! Spring has finally arrived. It was already warm at night, I already sleep with the window ajar and in the evenings the cold does not fall.

7. we just got our first spring down pour of the year! i was in the shower an when i stepped out it sounded like i was still in the shower. thats hard it was raining.
    even more glad it did so at night so the sun doesnt have its full punch an everything gets to enjoy its drink longer

Blog Entries

Wow

Yep over hear in colorado we got flooded😮😮
    Hello from:
    Amber, belle my adorable furbabies.
    And my parakeets buddie and beadie.

Lucky you! Here on Cape Cod we're officially experiencing a drought, under water use restrictions; no rain for well over 2 weeks. Of course I recently planted a ton of flowers and veggies; lots of water bucket lugging going on!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

10. Most of my state has been in a drought as well; which is weird for Washington. it used to rain here at least every other 4days or so an people would complain about it consonantly LOL
    last handful of years though the weather has been strange. hardly any spring rain; winters are mild an summers are hot... i remember when it used to get -25°F in the winter an our summer not get much above 80°F. not this 95+ °F weather
    no flooding though thankfully *knock on wood* hope your veggies have made it through