Thread: Ultimate Baby Monitor

Ultimate Baby Monitor

Our popular Baby Monitor is on sale to ONLY a select few groups, & I'm making PT one of them! Enjoy the savings!! If you have any questions just ask, as this is my ALL TIME fav product (I play with it far too much hehehe)

Click here for the Sale Page

Features:

* 2.4” Color LCD Monitor/Receiver
    * Latest Ultra Digital Wireless Technology Provides Excellent Image Quality and Clarity
    * Secure signal ensures complete privacy
    * Interference free
    * Connect to any TV/Monitor/VCR/DVD Recorder
    * Listen in with Exceptional Sound Clarity
    * True Portability with Receiver’s Rechargeable Battery
    * Camera Can be Battery Operated for True Portable Wireless Operation
    * Up to 450ft (150m) Wireless Transmission Range**
    * Night Vision Allows for Low Light Viewing up to 15ft from Camera***
    * Safety Warning Feature Notifies You When out of Range
    * Audio Level Indicator and Alarm
    * Convenient Receiver Charging Cradle and Belt Clip Included
    * Contents: 1 x 2.4” LCD receiver, 1 x Indoor camera with night vision, 1 x Power adaptor for receiver, 1 x Power adaptor for camera, 1 x Receiver Charging Cradle, 1 x RCA Video Cable

Product Uses: Baby monitoring , Nanny monitoring, Portable Security Camera, Home Monitoring, Pet Watch

* *Additional cameras sold separately.
    * **Maximum outdoor open space transmission range. Actual range including indoor use dependent upon building materials andother obstructions in path of wireless signal
    * ***IR illumination range of 15ft (5m) under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera application
    Last edited by king2005; 07-03-2010 at 08:33 PM.

If anyone wants to see the unfinished video I started working on for this product, please let me know & I'll post it (the finished video wont be completed for another month+, as I'm moving so my computer is packed up.

The video part is complete & most of the written titles, but I have not used spell check so there are several errors. I haven't removed the background noise so you can hear all us girls talking and giggling. The video was made with no script and I didn't allow Lisa to read the material ahead of time as I wanted to show just how easy it really is to setup and use.

Lisa is one of the ladies from Craft Night (we make crafts, cook, & talk) so she knows zip about our Products.

what a great thing to include us.... I bet several soon to be mommies will love to checkthis out..
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom View Post
    what a great thing to include us.... I bet several soon to be mommies will love to checkthis out..
    When I was planning to make the video I showed it to the ladies.. They all want one LOL They thought it was GREAT when I took it into the bedroom & turned off the light & started dancing. They couldn't believe how clear I was in the dark & they were able to see the whole room in really good detail.

I'll try to get my hand on the LW2002 again & make some videos while using it. SO you can see how well it works in the dark, people/things moving around, & the sound

If someone buys the LW2002 please write a little review about it so we know what your using it for & if you like it

I know there was one bought yesterday (Jan 26). I do hope you enjoy it!!