Thread: Maddy

Maddy

Hi Maddy. What a lucky HH you are to have been in the right place at the right time! Found in the nick of time!

You look so healthy and happy now. I trust you will never forget the superb treatment and meals you received while boarding with your humans.

Good luck this spring - we all hope you will have a healthy life.

Congratualtions for being the Pet of the Day today!

Maddy

Hi there, I hope Maddy comes out of hibernation ok..she certainly looks good now!! 'hedgies' do wake up at intervals...during hibernation...for a snack!!>"<

They can seem dead to the world...even a distrubed heggie will take a while to wake up.......>"<

I feed hedgehogs here in my garden in Peterborough Cambs U.K....they are all hiberanting at mo...i found a hedgie out in day light back in September '08 sadly it had pneumonia and one eye...it also had 'old injuries' of a broken jaw that had healed, my lovely vet put him to sleep, as was kinder.>"<

If a hedgie doesn't get enough food when it comes out of hibernation , they can get 'lung worm' hence hedgies fresh out of hibernation need feeding up..NEVER EVER ever give Milk and WHITE bread!!! they can not cope with milk in their tums, it kills them...you can give all that Maddy enjoys, making sure the cat food ISN'T FISH flavour as again their tums cannot cope with fish oil...you can give crushed up weetabix /cearals and WATER...sultanas >"<

Oh, what a dear, precious critter you are Maddy! Your photos are heart melting! God bless your human guardian, your guardian angel, for finding you and keeping you safe; warm and well fed as you recover from your trauma. It takes a very special person to care for and love a creature as she has, and then be willing and able to give you back to the wild when the times comes; truly selfless love! All fingers and paws crossed here for a successful slumber and re-entry to the world when you awake in Spring, sweetheart!

Much love to you precious Maddy, our very special and unique, most deserving, Pet of the Day! And great thanks to your person for her (or his) great kindness and compassion!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Maddy what a beautiful precious girl you are!!!

You sure knew where to go to find help!!! I hope you will stay near your loving family when the time comes for you to go out on your own. It would be nice to have them near, just in case, eh?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maddy!

WELL HAPPY PET OF THE DAY! FIRST- I HAVE TO GIVE CREDIT TO YOUR HUMAN HELPERS FOR HELPING YOU THROUGH THE WINTER. I CAN TELL THOUGH THAT SIMBA HAD HER FEELINGS ABOUT IT-BUT I AM A CAT LADY SO I UNDERSTAND SOMETIMES IT'S NOTHING PERSONAL-LOL I THINK HEDGEHOGS ARE ADORABLE. LOL-I HAVE A LARGE HEDGEHOG ON MY PORCH-WHICH I BRING IN DURING WINTER ALSO. HA HA IT'S MADE OF RESIN!!! I THOUGHT THEY ALWAYS ARE NOCTURNAL. I COULD BE WRONG ON THAT. HERE IN UPSTATE NEW YORK-USA (OBAMA LAND! ALL I SEE OUTSIDE ARE SQUIRRELS AND SOME PERSISTANT BIRDS! WELL MADDY-SWEETHEART-TAKE IT EASY IN THE SPRING MY DEAR! GOD BLESSSUSANSWATLIN518